tuscl

First time FKK Visit

Detroit248
Estado de Mexico
I just wanted to prop Londonguy for his article about fkk visits and his reviews. I just paid my first visit to FKK Oase and the review is forthcoming. His tips and insight helped a first timer like me and now I am looking forward to the next visit!

18 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    TUSCL to the rescue, once again.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the info – update us when your review is posted.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Whoa !!! I Nice one Detroit248..thanks ! Looking forward to your review.

I am going back to Oase in October, the BA flight is only equivalent of about $200. I am also going to visit a not been to before club called Palace in Frankfurt city centre
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "I am going back to Oase in October, the BA flight is only equivalent of about $200."

ANOTHER "frivolous" trip, londonguy? You must make way more than £215,635/yr.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    The OP’s FKK review has been published (9/15/14)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Papi-Columbo, Monk, and Father Dowling have nothing on you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I hope they don’t cut the songs short and have free parking at these damn FKKs.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I want to go to the FKK clubs just to see if there is any difference between them and Detroit strip clubs.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Just don't go to the YKK clubs. Zippers always seem to get stuck.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    KKK ones are even worse
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @PC-Haha. Can't argue with that.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    @ Papi...you need to get yourself across here and into FKK Oase. Looks like I will be there Oct 17th if you want to join me ? :-)

@steve229. I wish !! But I am intrigued as to how you arrived at that figure?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    @ lg:

A trip like that would not be in my short-term plans – I probably would rather hit overseas areas closer to my neck of the woods – e.g. Dominican Republic; Rio; maybe Colombia; etc.

But any overseas PL trips are not on my short-term PL goals for now though.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "@ Papi...you need to get yourself across here and into FKK Oase"

Time to get that UPS box ready..,
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Yeah – I’m gonna need plenty of holes in that box for that longass trip.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "But I am intrigued as to how you arrived at that figure?"

@londonguy - at the current conversion rate, that should equal $350k USD, which, of course, is what the typical TUSCLer makes a year :)
  • Detroit248
    10 years ago
    @londonguy. I might hit up palace this weekend if i have the time, but with IAA in town, it is crazy; but the number of women had increased!
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    @ Detroit248 - The guys I hit the clubs in Vienna with have been to Palace in Frankfurt, but I haven't yet. They both rated it, though not as high as Oase.

@ Steve229. If I earned $175,000 a year I'd be more than happy.

@ Papi, never say never :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion