Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
FKK Forum

First time FKK Visit

Detroit248

Estado de Mexico

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

I just wanted to prop Londonguy for his article about fkk visits and his reviews. I just paid my first visit to FKK Oase and the review is forthcoming. His tips and insight helped a first timer like me and now I am looking forward to the next visit!

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

TUSCL to the rescue, once again.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Thanks for the info – update us when your review is posted.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Whoa !!! I Nice one Detroit248..thanks ! Looking forward to your review.

I am going back to Oase in October, the BA flight is only equivalent of about $200. I am also going to visit a not been to before club called Palace in Frankfurt city centre

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

"I am going back to Oase in October, the BA flight is only equivalent of about $200."

ANOTHER "frivolous" trip, londonguy? You must make way more than £215,635/yr.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

The OP’s FKK review has been published (9/15/14)

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@Papi-Columbo, Monk, and Father Dowling have nothing on you.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I hope they don’t cut the songs short and have free parking at these damn FKKs.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I want to go to the FKK clubs just to see if there is any difference between them and Detroit strip clubs.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Just don't go to the YKK clubs. Zippers always seem to get stuck.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

KKK ones are even worse

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@PC-Haha. Can't argue with that.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

@ Papi...you need to get yourself across here and into FKK Oase. Looks like I will be there Oct 17th if you want to join me ? :-)

@steve229. I wish !! But I am intrigued as to how you arrived at that figure?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

@ lg:

A trip like that would not be in my short-term plans – I probably would rather hit overseas areas closer to my neck of the woods – e.g. Dominican Republic; Rio; maybe Colombia; etc.

But any overseas PL trips are not on my short-term PL goals for now though.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

"@ Papi...you need to get yourself across here and into FKK Oase"

Time to get that UPS box ready..,

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah – I’m gonna need plenty of holes in that box for that longass trip.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

"But I am intrigued as to how you arrived at that figure?"

@londonguy - at the current conversion rate, that should equal $350k USD, which, of course, is what the typical TUSCLer makes a year :)

Profile picture for Detroit248
Detroit248
•

@londonguy. I might hit up palace this weekend if i have the time, but with IAA in town, it is crazy; but the number of women had increased!

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

@ Detroit248 - The guys I hit the clubs in Vienna with have been to Palace in Frankfurt, but I haven't yet. They both rated it, though not as high as Oase.

@ Steve229. If I earned $175,000 a year I'd be more than happy.

@ Papi, never say never :-)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement