tuscl

thoughts on this experience

Sunday, September 14, 2014 8:14 AM
I went to a local SC the other night and had quite the experience. I hadn't been to a SC in quite a while and had never been to this particular club. I did my research and saw the the dancers provided plenty of full two-way contract during LD's. Some of the reviews also mentioned that some of the dancers gave HJ's in the VIP but I wasn't expected to get one.<br> <br> So I went to this SC and got LD's from a few different ladies. The reviews were spot on, plenty of full contact for everything except their pussy. I ended up going into the VIP with one of them and was surprised to get a HJ, she didn't even ask she just did it which made it that much better, and she didn't charge any extra either. The VIP room isn't especially private, there's multiple couches in there but there's a couple spots where you have decent privacy, but someone could still walk by.<br> <br> I decided to come back on another night. I got a couple dances from a different dancer and it was more of the same, plenty of contact. I thought of going back into the VIP room with her but I had just gotten there so I wanted to see if there was anyone better first. I started to regret this decision because I wasn't really seeing any other ladies that I like better, and the couple that I did see were busy talking with other patrons.<br> <br> I was starting to get frustrated cause it started to get more crowded and it seemed like I wasn't gonna find anyone I wanted to go to VIP with and the original dancer had already left for the night. Then out of no where a dancer approached me. At first I wasn't planning on getting a dance from her but then I got a glimpse of her tits, there must have been natural DD's, and very firm. After she sat next to me and we made small talk for a couple minutes I went back for a LD with her. It was pretty funny when I stood up, I'm fairly tall and was just barely taller than this girl (obviously she was in heels though). While we were waiting for the song to end before entering the booth she sat on a stool but was gonna have me sit on her lap, but then she commented how tall I was and said she usually sits on the stool but since I was tall she would sit on my lap.<br> <br> Anyways, we went into the booth and she didn't waste any time getting to the point. After she was naked she asked if I like her tits (which I did of course) and she gave me full access to everything except her pussy. After about a minute she mentioned she asked if I had every titty-fucked a girl before. I said no but I also had wanted to. She mentioned that if we went to the VIP room I could for an additional fee. She also said she does other things as well but the only other thing she specifically mentioned was a BJ but she said she everything we would need in her wallet.<br> <br> This was my first time paying for extras from a dancer so I was pretty nervous about it. The way she brought it up so fast almost made me feel like she was an undercover cop running a sting. I agreed to VIP so we headed back there. Once back there we agreed on the titty-fucking and she asked for the money upfront. I totally understand why she would want the money up front but it still made me nervous paying, when she was putting her money away and getting the condom out of the wallet I just kept thinking to myself "please don't pull out a police badge" lol.<br> <br> She put the condom on my and climbed on top of me to get my hard. I got hard and my dick was only a few inches away from her pussy, I was so tempted right there to ask how much it would be for me to fuck her right then and there but I chickened out. Anyway, she lived up to her promise and I titty-fucked her and it was great.<br> <br> After we were done she mentioned that she "sometimes gets a hotel room in a nearby city and wanted to know if I wanted her phone number." I politely declined and now I'm kicking myself. If I was single I would have taken her number in a heartbeat, but since I'm not single I didn't see myself having the guts to follow up so that's why I declined. There's also the part of me that still feels like there's a chance I'd get busted for soliciting sex if I called her and arranged something. What if I show up to her room and there's cops waiting there? What it the whole thing is just a setup and I show up and she takes my money and leaves? How does this type of thing work, she would probably have someone else with her to make sure she's safe, right? What if she got busted by an undercover cop down the road and they go through her phone records and bust everyone that she previously hooked up with?<br> <br> Despite all of those thoughts, I woke up today and still regret that I didn't take her number. Odds are I wouldn't have hooked up but it would have been nice to have the opportunity. She had a great body and I know the sex would have been great. I could have just done it as a one time thing. <br> <br> Hopefully I'll see her again and the SC and she'll remember me. But she mentioned that she danced at several different clubs in the area and this was the first time she had been back to this club in a while so hopefully she'll start dancing regularly.<br> <br> Sorry for the very long post but I just wanted to get everyone's thoughts on this. How would you interpret her giving me her number?

13 comments

• georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @footballguy: "How would you interpret her giving me her number?" She's a hooker. She was offering to fuck you for cash. If you're going to do that sort of thing though, get a burn phone or use something like Google Voice. Even better, use Google Voice on a burn phone. Do *not* ever call her from a phone connected to your real name.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Or she has no intention of meeting you OTC but wants you to come back to the club to get more of your $$$. Lots of dancers hand out their phone numbers just to get you back into the club to spend more money.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    A condom for a titty fuck? First time I've heard that.
  • bkkruined
    10 years ago
    You seem awful concerned she might be a police officer, even after she's gotten nekkid in front of you and rubbed herself all over you for a lapdance. And, after titty fucking her, your still afraid that if you show up at her hotel room, someone's going to pull out a badge? I've never heard of and just can't imagine any women on the police force getting a job in a strip club and getting naked for customers in any way shape or form. Especially not touching them while naked, or titty fucking them. While there may be a few instanced of such a thing happening where they suspect larger organized crime ownership or running of a club, they aren't going to go this far to bust a few customers for soliciation. And I always take the number. I might throw it away on my way out the door, but I always take it. Leaves her with the impression that I'm interested as long as I'm there with her.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    ^^ My thoughts exactly. I like a good tittyfuck,but with a condom? WTF?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    You can always take a dancer's phone number if offered to you, and decide later if you want to make use of it. At that point, *you're* in control of who calls who. As others have pointed out, by now you can probably eliminate your fear that she's a cop. Maybe the condom for a titty fuck was in preparation for greater things to cum.
  • footballguy
    10 years ago
    I'm definitely regretting not getting her number. I don't know if I would have had the guts to actually meet up with her OTC but at least if I had gotten her number she would have known I was interested and been more likely to approach me if I happen to see her in the SC again. I'm also regretting not asking if I could have fucked her. I did think it was a little odd that she put a condom on me to titty fuck her but I figured that was just to make for a much easier cleanup after we were done. But she did ask me if I wanted anything else after I started titty-fucking her so I guess that would have been my cue to see how much farther she was willing to go. I'm really hoping I see her again.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    I thought the same as shadow. I also think some of guys border on hysteria with your worrying. Use a second mobile, sorry cell, and a false name and you have little to fear
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Hysterical
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Don't do it, Footballguy! This is what will happen to you. [view link]
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    A couple of weeks ago I pay a dancer to titty fuck in the VIP. She had perfect breasts for it, big, natural, and soft and pliable. I make no secret of where things are going. I tell her how good it feels, to please not stop, that she's about to earn a good tip, and then I announce that I'm cuming. I do as promised, all over her. She is extraordinarily pissed, and acts like I just slapped her. She is totally unprepared, and I have to give her the tissues. I also give her some hand sanitizer since she is freaking out. I couldn't figure out her reaction, but now that I read this thread, I suppose maybe she expected me to wear a condom to titty fuck. But it'll never happen. Condoms are full for service, and that's it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Perhaps you should stick to ITC a bit more until you get the hang of things and feel more comfortable. Many on this site do OTC all the time – I’ve yet to hear of something going really wrong – sure anything could happen – you can die on you car ride to work tomorrow but that does not mean one should not drive to work or quit their job – the biggest issues dealing w/ stripers is their flakiness – i.e. not showing up when the say they will or just giving a lame performance. What you need to be concerned w/ is making sure you know what you are doing so you won’t get ripped off which is really the biggest and most common risk when dealing with sex workers; i.e. getting ripped off - you should know what you should be paying for a particular service and not just going by what the dancer tells you; and one needs to iron out the details b/f hand – i.e. exactly what cost for exactly what service. I suggest you come on this board more often and read the threads and ask questions – there a lot of experience on this board. Maybe this previous thread may be of help in case you did not catch it: [view link]
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I would probably not take some of the advice given here. Man, do you even trust comments from a stranger? Man up, dude. Get back in SC and play it good.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion