tuscl

Hypothetical question

Friday, September 12, 2014 2:34 PM
So let's say your in the VIP room with a stripper and have some pretty good privacy. There's other people in the room but you are in a corner that's kind of isolated with a 4 foot high wall across from the couch. About halfway through she pulls your dick out and starts giving you a handjob using her spit as lubricant. While she's giving the hand job she is kneeling down in front of you, her tots are only a couple inches away from your dick. Now if you wanted to try and titty fuck her how would you bring it up? The lap dances/VIP dance up to that point was full two way contact from the waste up. Would you be direct and just ask if you could titty fuck her or you you be a little less forard and ask if you could put your dick between her breasts/tits/boobs? Also what do strippers want you to call there tits? Boobs, tits, or breasts? I was in this situation and didn't do anything about it even though I wanted to titty fuck her. She had perfect tits for that, they were natural but very firm.

5 comments

• jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Youre a man. Be direct. Ask her. The worst that can happen is she says no. I'd either ask, or move her into position myself and say "use your tits"
  • BagBoyJames
    10 years ago
    Your paying for it...your their just ask....in all honesty she was probably hoping you was going to ask
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    "Pray tell, ma'am. Might thou consider pushing your breasts together so that I may slide my member in between most lustily?" No, really, I'd just grab 'em and go to work and expect her to do her part without any questions asked. BTW strippers usually say boobs. Most men seem to say titties. I call them tits.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Titty fucker! Titty fucker! Titty fucker! Titty fucker fuck
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    Be like Napoleon Dynamite and ask "I want some of your tots."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion