tuscl

Spray On Tan, Begone

Friday, September 12, 2014 3:18 AM
The days of glitter might be long gone But spray on tan goes on and on All over my shirt and all over my pants It's part of the hurt that comes with the dance It's part of the pleasure and part of the pain That starts with a nude and ends in a stain Sometimes it's copper or sometimes it's bronze Yes, I admit it, there's pros and there's cons The strippers look great with their flesh dark and lovely The part that I hate is when after they rub me The rubdown is finished not when I shoot But when I look down at my white, three piece suit It's no longer pristine but orange and muddled Looks like I cuddled a transmission puddle And ruins my time in man's favorite place A place where gals shake tits in your face But now I must go, I gotta make haste Take a shower and throw these clothes in the waste.

6 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    "Looks like I cuddled a transmission puddle" Ha ha ha. Classic.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Good poem, which are two words I don't usually use together. I remember my first spray on tan dance. It was extremely physical, with tons of two-way contact in a 30 minute VIP. I was so enraptured with her body that I didn't notice until afterwards. I think I ended up with more of that shit on me than she had left. It took a few minutes for me to figure out what had happened when it was all over.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    One time when that happened to me i told the dancer she owed me a new shirt. She told me it would wash out, and it did. Next time I saw her I told her it didnt wash out and my shirt was ruined! She started freaking out defending herself and I said jk
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    A few years ago I was at the tip rail and this place had 3 girls on stage at the time one little blonde who was very proud of her fake boobs came over insisted on rubbing them on my face. A little while later my skin started to burn. I went to the bathroom, I had spray tan on my face from her silica-mounds and my skin was getting red from something in that crap. I had to get some regular soap from the bathroom attendant to wash my face. One of the very few time there was an attendant because the bathroom was spotless, he had soap and a towel. I told him what had happened and he said better I found out now about her as she was a ROB anyway. I told him I was not a fan of large fake tits and a butter face so I was in no danger of her ripping me off. He did point me to a girl that was very sweet, decent looking and enjoyed her very horny occupation.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I need to learn how to identify girls wearing it and then I will just say no to all dance offers. I hate that stuff. I guess the alternative is just tell all the dancers I'm not getting any dances because someone was wearing some spray tan my last visit and it was all over my clothes. Then they can argue they aren't wearing any or just walk away as if confirming they have it on.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    That was awesome, Slick. I still miss my fave pair of white jeans that I had to burn (in effigy) due to spray-on tan. Damn that stuff!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion