tuscl

Pompano or Miami SC (Let's Hang Out)

Scotthall
Florida
Hey Guys,

Not sure where to go on a Tuesday Night. Let me know where you think is best if you are available to hang out let me know.

Thanks,

14 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Dude – I’m staring to doubt your game LOL.

You have asked for info a couple of times in the recent past but do not see any reviews from you as of late
  • Scotthall
    10 years ago
    Good point Papi. I have been lazy and not giving a report. I normally hit Diamond in Pompano but just looking to try something different.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I would join you but I SCed last Sat night and blew, I mean, invested, about $350 – my dick says yes to SCing tonight but my wallet says no.
  • Scotthall
    10 years ago
    I hear ya. Looks like you have a lot of experience in this area. Any favorites? Mostly into hot white chicks.
    Thanks
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Mostly into hot white chicks."

Then you can forget about clubbing with Papi.
  • Scotthall
    10 years ago
    Haha! I wasn't sure about that Steve
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    In Pompano – Diamond Dolls and Cheetah seem to be liked best by most “normal” TUSCLers :).

In Miami – Tootsies and Scarlett’s seem to be the most liked – Scarlett’s is actually in Hallandale but pretty close to Tootsies – and Cheetah Hallandale is very close to Scarlett’s and not bad either.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… Then you can forget about clubbing with Papi …”

Yeah – if he would have mentioned hitting a black club – then I may have said f*** what my wallet says.
  • Scotthall
    10 years ago
    What is that you like about black pussy Papi?
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "Yeah – if he would have mentioned hitting a black club – then I may have said f*** what my wallet says."

I was at Casa Diablo last night (yeah it was a slow day), I was having fun with an AA dancer for about 15 minutes. I was sitting on this chair watching her dance on the edge tip rail, then she sat on my lap and began grinding, I haven't paid anything and she was dancing on my lap, rocking my day. Then all of sudden she stood up and chatted with her white friend, my eyes were motioning her to come back and she whispered to her white friend something and her friend sat on my lap and grinded me more, for a frigging another 20 minutes, I just paid singles while she doing that.

Talk about getting lucky.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… What is that you like about black pussy Papi …”

Why do you like white pussy LOL – everyone has their type and that happens to be mine :)

Being a Hispanic man I’ve always admired and been attracted to curves – and black women IMO have the best curves bar-none – and black dancers don’t hold back and will give you more than your money’s wroth grinding and fucking wise.

As a kid in school, I was always attracted to the girl in class with the best bod and curves and not the prettiest or cutest one – for w/e reason that is my DNA.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I will never ever understand the race bullshit. I look at a woman and I either love the way she looks or don't. Has nothing to do with race. At my home club Sunday I was frisky and flush with cash so my choices were my atf (haitian spinner) and a new one who was a blue eyes, large breasted blonde. Both beautiful. Looked nothing alike.
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    RE: Papi- "I'm starting to doubt your game." Hell, I've already doubted his game for the past 12-18 months. Only 2 weak reviews, but 15 threads started, virtually all fishing for 411 on FL clubs, or club WEBSITES. I doubt the dude has even set foot in a stripclub.
  • Scotthall
    10 years ago
    Went to Diamond Dolls, Booty Trap and Cheetah last night.
    Cheetah was the place to be last night and it might be my last night at Booty Trap
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion