tuscl

Another first for me today

Corvus
Arizona
Had to run to the hardware store in the small town I'm in this weekend and wondered out to the garden section. Nearly no one else in that area except a cute young store employee covering the register.

We struck up a conversation and she mentioned she was tired. I asked why and she says six hours in heels at her second job - working at the brand new strip club on the edge of town.

We spent the next five to six minutes talking about her new job and the club. It was great to get a free preview of a new club. I'll have to stop in and check it out. She easily offered up all the details I asked about.

Ever found a stripper by chance?

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    In the late 2000s while l lived in Dallas, I was at a local mall and saw this gorgeous ebony with tremendous natural firm Ds (those things were perfect – big; round; full; firm) – she was wearing a very tight white spandex type of material tanktop and looking sexy as hell – she had the bod and the face – very attractive and hot/sexy and she was about 19 y/o.

I actually asked her if she was a dancer (since she was young and def had the looks for it – bod and face) and lo and behold she said she was. I went to see her at her club a couple of days later and she looked even more impressive w/ her clothes off.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Nope. I don't have that kinda luck.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    Without knowing they were a dancer first? no.

I crossed paths with one I knew from a club at the local mall and I crossed paths with another one I knew on the sidewalk in town.

FWIW, I find it a bit surprising she so easily outed herself.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Population 100
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Never found one by a dancer in cognito telling me about it. Did once while out of town stopped off at a bar to get some lunch and a brew and found that they had strippers. It was a pleasant surprise, and almost missed my afternoon appointment.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    @mhx01, she didn't volunteer the info immediately but it wasn't too difficult to get her to give up the info. And after I asked her "waitressing or dancing" I think she could tell I was a SC patron.

Wonder if this place is going to make it though. Population of around 40K with nearby military base but pretty conservative area. She said the place is open 10pm to 4am, on Friday and Saturday only, and no alcohol. Sounds like a long shot.
  • penname
    10 years ago
    I sat next to a stripper on a connecting flight out of Denver. She didn't like to fly, liked to talk to ease her stress, and volunteered the information about 10 minutes into the flight. Small commuter flight with very tight seating so lap dance would be physically impossible, and no other ITP (in the plane) action either. Some interesting conversation though...
  • Eric_Murphy
    10 years ago
    Years ago I went to Cancun with a buddy of mine for a week of partying. By our second day there we've got a group of fellow Canadians all hanging out together at the pool and hitting the clubs at night. My buddy starts talking to a really cute girl who had just arrived. Turns out she's from Montreal and a stripper. She had a boyfriend and made it clear that she wasn't looking to play but she was really cool and fun to dance with. She was also the only girl in the group who would go topless at the pool and beach!
    Wished I'd gotten her contact info so that I could have seen her when I was next in Montreal.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion