tuscl

Why did you say that, part II?

zipman68
the speed force!
This inquiry is directed at GoVikings and sclvr5005? Once again, I'm not doing it as criticism, just trying to understand motivations and the underlying logic with respect to a few specific posts.

I'm specifically thinking about BonesBrother. Sclvr5005 said something to the effect of "if he keeps the trolls under control he's doing a service". But really, has BanesBrother ever done that? He calls Juice a "nigger" and there is always a shitstorm of posts. Many by Juice and the Juicebots. And, to make matters worse, I've always felt the "Juice having a verbal battle" posts are way less funny then his old school "I'm just sayin' crazy shit" posts. But even if you don't like ANY Juice posts there is no positive from BonesBrother's racial slurs. All they do is promote posts you claim to dislike.

It is clear that BonesBrother can't step out of his character long enough to have any sort of discussion. So the fact that he doesn't see that he's encouraging troll activities doesn't surprise me. I think the guy is genuinely a moron. I've officially given up on him -- I'm not even calling him "Bonerbreath" or other juvenile BS because he isn't worth it.

But for GoVikings and sclvr5005 -- what is up? Do you just like seeing trolls getting trolled back? Do you actually think his posts reduce trolling? If the latter, is there any evidence of that?

3 comments

• gatorfan
    10 years ago
    You couldn't just send him a message?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^
    Nope, more fun this way.

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    However, I'm amending the request. I think it would be more entertaining to get San Jose Guy's take on the issue.

So, SJG -- tell us what you think. Doesn't even have to be 'bout this. Just tell us whatever's on your mind.

SJG! SJG! SJG!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion