Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Leah Remini or Patricia Heaton

IronFox22

Ohio

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm often up late doing work, and I tend to have King of Queens or Raymond repeats on in the background. I think Leah and Patty are both quite hot, but I'm not sure who I would take if I was hypothetically given a chance to have sex with one of them. It's real close for me, but I think I'd have to take Leah. Anyone else?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

I need more info for a decision. Did nude selfies of either leak during the fappening?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

If I had to pick, I'd go with Patricia. About the only reason is the black hair, as neither really appeal to me.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Oh my gawd, it's not even close! Patricia Heaton is frumpy and plain. Leah Remini is smokin' hot. Her weight really fluctuated up and down during the show -- but I kinda liked her with the extra pounds. More curvy.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Leah Remini ..... when she was on "Saved By The Bell"

Profile picture for dennyspade
dennyspade
•

Leah Remini -- However, the episode where Patricia Heaton was supposed to have gotten implants was a Dick-riser

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

I'd have to go with Patricia. Good looking and a great rack, although she seldom shows it off. Nothing wrong with Leah, just not my type.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Scientology

Profile picture for BigPoppa99
BigPoppa99
•

;) Leah Remini! No question! She's a chubby chaser.... Doug Heffernan!

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

Well, before I did some Wikipedia research, I would have said Patricia Heaton, because Leah Remini is a well-known Scientologist. But it turns out Patricia Heaton has some weird political positions and Leah Remini is an ex-Scientologist, so being she's the better looking one anyway, it's Leah Remini.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement