tuscl

Leah Remini or Patricia Heaton

Saturday, September 6, 2014 10:17 PM
I'm often up late doing work, and I tend to have King of Queens or Raymond repeats on in the background. I think Leah and Patty are both quite hot, but I'm not sure who I would take if I was hypothetically given a chance to have sex with one of them. It's real close for me, but I think I'd have to take Leah. Anyone else?

9 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    I need more info for a decision. Did nude selfies of either leak during the fappening?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    If I had to pick, I'd go with Patricia. About the only reason is the black hair, as neither really appeal to me.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Oh my gawd, it's not even close! Patricia Heaton is frumpy and plain. Leah Remini is smokin' hot. Her weight really fluctuated up and down during the show -- but I kinda liked her with the extra pounds. More curvy.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Leah Remini ..... when she was on "Saved By The Bell"
  • dennyspade
    10 years ago
    Leah Remini -- However, the episode where Patricia Heaton was supposed to have gotten implants was a Dick-riser
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    I'd have to go with Patricia. Good looking and a great rack, although she seldom shows it off. Nothing wrong with Leah, just not my type.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Scientology
  • BigPoppa99
    10 years ago
    ;) Leah Remini! No question! She's a chubby chaser.... Doug Heffernan!
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    Well, before I did some Wikipedia research, I would have said Patricia Heaton, because Leah Remini is a well-known Scientologist. But it turns out Patricia Heaton has some weird political positions and Leah Remini is an ex-Scientologist, so being she's the better looking one anyway, it's Leah Remini.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion