tuscl

Decisions.....Decisions

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Wednesday, September 3, 2014 2:26 AM
An ex-favorite texted me last night to tell me she was broke. She said she had no food in the house. She sent her kids away to her baby daddy. I expected a plea for money. None came. After some time had passed, she texted me: "I'll be ok. I'll have a Pop Tart in the morning". I replied, "Raspberry or Chocolate?" Was that wrong?

20 comments

• rickdugan
    10 years ago
    The text itself was a backhanded plea, but I'm guessing that she is an "ex" for a reason.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    No.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Was that wrong?" Absolutely. Should have gone with frosted strawberry.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I thought him being wrong. Of course she was wrong. Frosted strawberry for sure!
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Stripper attempts to lay a passive-aggressive guilt trip on motor, but he's not buying it. Score a big one for Mr Motor...bravo.
  • georgebailey
    10 years ago
    You could offer her a high protein snack.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I had a similar incident several years ago. A dancer I hadn't seen in a while called me to tell me she needs $400. to avoid eviction tomorrow. She had already borrowed money from me several times and not yet paid any of it back. My answer to her was, "You've been evicted before. You can handle it."
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    LOL Typical stripper shit. If she sends out 20 texts I'm sure a few guys will give her money.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Which flavor did she choose?
  • HonestT
    10 years ago
    You're not wrong, but unless you don't want her to call you again soon, drop her a few bucks after you paint her face. This is assuming the giner is worth the trouble. I have cut off several so-called ATFs because they would hit me up for cash "in advance" of a future sesson. But much like Advanced Check Cashing, these girls get behind and can never pay you back in full.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    IMO, your not wrong, but you burnt that bridge for any future fun if you ever change your mind about her, or are just horny some night and want a booty call.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    My choice would to have just ignored the text in the first place.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    She's shamelessly begging you for money so not wrong. Though if she is really is hungry it's a bit cold. Either way very funny.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    You should have told her to come over and you would toast it for her
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @HonestT: The best way to deal with that is you pay the house and she gives you free dances until the debt is paid. In most places it means you get dances for less than half the rate.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Wisky and weed Mr.head
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Score one for the PL team :)
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    " Wisky and weed Mr.head " A duck walks in to a bar and says "Give me 10 shots of wisky". The bar tender says "How are you going to pay for that?" So the duck says "Just put in on my bill!!!"
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Either they think we're dumb or they have no shame or both.
  • luvthepus
    10 years ago
    We are dumb and they have pussy so we help them thats all
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion