tuscl

Evil...or Brilliant? Which one of you perverts had this idea?

zipman68
the speed force!
Have any of you pervs seen the #LeakForJLaw where some 4chan dude tried to get chicks to post nude pics in solidarity with Jennifer Lawrence? Kind of creepy, but also kind of hilarious. Mostly backfired -- dudes posted pics of their man-boobs and NOBODY wants to see that shit.

I do feel a bit creepy by being humor end by the fappening. Creepy that dudes spend so much time hacking into accounts. Makes you wonder how much fapping is going on at the NSA. I can see it now:

NSA director: Agent Johnson, why didn't you see the string of emails about shipping RPGs to ISIL insurgents.
Agent Johnson: well...JLaw just posted cell phone video of popping in a butt plug and then giving some dude a rimjob. Look at our frame by frame analysis.
NSA director:I suppose I should examine the footage for coded messages. JLaw may have PERFECT boobs and like butt plugs, but maybe she's secretly supporting terrorism.
Agent Johnson: Here, focus on the end, where she takes a massive facial. I think there might be a coded message in there somewhere...

Fap...Fap...Fap!

3 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    Oops.., "humored by"

And I find the #LeakForJLaw move more humorous. The Fappening itself is kind of creepy. But still, I find JLaw uber-HAWT so I have to admit that I looked...
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    It is what it is.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion