4 paragraphs
413 lines

10 comments

• sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    What a complete jackass.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    and it's all nonsense. I am 99% sure he has never even gotten a handjob from a real woman. I think that's why he keeps showing all his "research" or whatever the fuck it is on TJ, he must think that's his only chance at ever getting laid.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I havent even read an entire comment of his. What inspired you to count all the characters he wrote?
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Really, Clubber....you must have been REALLY bored. And you know that that repressed virgin will see this thread and being the clueless dolt that he is wont even get the joke at his expense. But that wont stop him ftom contributing a fucking novel here of disjointed virginal ramblings that make no sense.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Man, you guys are so gullible.

Why does Clubber just happen to have an exact word count of SJG's posts?

Because SJG is simply Clubber's (aka Juice) latest alias.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Cut and past 4 posts to "Word", as I mentioned, then do a word count. Took about 5 minutes max.

steve, Shush!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Steve-So what you're saying is, we have an unusual suspect. I see.
  • joker44
    10 years ago

Maybe verbal diarrhea isn't SJG's biggest problem?

lopaw commented:
    "lol I get the impression that "SJG" is a guy who has never actually stepped foot inside of a stripclub and is homebound, which explains the ridiculously overwrought and rambling long-winded blather. His lack of knowledge about some basic sexual practices is really telling as someone with very limited sexual experience. A virgin maybe?"

SJG in his own words:
    "A Story in Several Parts
    san_jose_guy Prop san_jose_guy Ignore san_jose_guy Send Private Message to san_jose_guy

Commented August 14, 2014

... I am a nerd, just like Elliot Rodgers [sic]. I had to come of age as a stigmatized entity in oppressive social environments. So I would have zero experience in interacting with women if it were not for my hundreds and hundreds of conversations in the local zero touching strip clubs...

SJG"

Elliot Rodger -

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Isla…

Hope the FBI & SJ LE have SJG on their radar, ^o^
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Lmao joker44

I got news flash for that tool - he obviously STILL has zero experience in interacting with women.

And he definitely comes off as a creepy son of a bitch.....sounds like a serial killer in the making. Another Elliot Rodger? Just that reference alone raises more than a few flags. I hope they take him down before he does something reprehensible.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "we have an unusual suspect, I see"
    "Maybe verbal diarrhea isn't SJG's biggest problem?"

@slick - Exactly. "Verbal", get it? And remember when Clubber "confessed"?

#KeyserSozeLives
    #Clubber'sConfession
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion