tuscl

Pittsburgh Club for Couples

Headed to Pittsburgh in a few weeks, and wondering what the best club is for the wife and I to check out? She's a tad shy, and we'd prefer not too crowded or high-pressure. Any thoughts?

3 comments

• mjx01
    10 years ago
    I can't help you on where's good for couples, and frankly I haven't notice may women or couples in 'burgh clubs. Also, I'm going to assume you mean downtown.

As for general comments that maybe useful to you, IMHO...

Blush is tiny. Some times it's crazy packed (more so prime evening times), other time (mainly days) it can be almost empty. The standard LD booths are small, and personally, I don't see a couples dance being very enjoyable squeezed into one of the standard LD booths.

I would expect Cheerleaders to be very smoky. If you don't mind the smoke and the valet (or taking a cab) and the crappy stage, it might not be a bad option.

(Both Blush & Cheerleaders, check website to know if a feature is in when you plan to go.)

The couple of times I've been to Penthouse it has been really slow to where I didn't like it and there were slim to none (literally) pickings for dancers... in your case, it might be good a option for a less crowded experience if you're there late enough to have some dancers in the house. Some of the dancers here seemed very willing to hang with you at the tables around the stage area. LD booths were bigger than Blush, but still not really built for a couple.

I've given up on the McKees rocks clubs for various reasons. If you interested in anything further out from downtown, write back.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Cheerleaders.

It's a large club with decent ventilation. I have been in there for hours and don't smell like an ashtray when I leave. You can smell smoke on me but nothing too horrible.

I have seen many couples here before and have seen couples get lap dances together. The lap dance area has long couches so 2 people could fit and get a lap dance at the same time.
  • tjenk99
    10 years ago
    Thanks. I was considering Penthouse for the reason mjx01 mentioned - Less crowded, less pressure. I worry that Blush and Cheerleaders will be packed on a weekend night. Any idea on prices for entry, drinks and dances at Penthouse? Is the club itself nice?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion