tuscl

Where to stay in LA?

Saturday, August 30, 2014 2:41 PM
coming to town for one day only. wheres the best area to stay so i'm not spending an arm and a leg on cab fare. right now i'm booked into a hotel in west hollywood, but can change to the airport area as well. I love spansh/exotic girls. Which Strip club do you recomend? Lastly, i don't care about full nude, but do want alchohol. thanks in advance.

10 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    In case you forgot, this was thoroughly discussed in your last thread two weeks ago: [view link]
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    Find an underpass closest to the club to sleep under........
  • desertdog
    10 years ago
    sorry it tried locating that post using the search function and it keeps taking me to an external site. what i gathered from that thread is to go to COI. but which club? specifically one that offers alchohol? \ thanks.
  • AJ8921
    10 years ago
    Rent a car....a cab from Hollywood to COI is going to cost an arm and a leg. There are a few places to club in West LA w/ alcohol. Just note that higher overall mileage is further away from the airport if that is what you are interested in. Everyone covered your options at this link: [view link]
  • desertdog
    10 years ago
    thanks. i'll post under that thread!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Just don't call it "The 405"
  • desertdog
    10 years ago
    Hey all, So i cancelled my hotel based on everyones recommendation. I will be seeking one closer to COI. Can anyone recommend a 4* or above hotel within the vicinity of dejavu (COI) or satin? which club in the area offers the highest mileage? thanks.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Lol 4-star hotels ain't exactly the COI forte. Having said that, the only place actually in the City of Industry that would be even close would be the Pacific Palms Resort. The general area of the COI is industrial and blue collar. Unless you are willing to drive (or cab it) you'll have to expand your quest well beyond the COI in order to find 4-star accommodations.
  • desertdog
    10 years ago
    thanks lopaw. anything within a 10 min drive of dejavu or satin would suffice. which club in general has the highest latina concentration? i'm open to going further out if need be.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    All of the nude clubs have a decent latina population, but if you are looking for mainly latina, serious mileage, economy, and reasonably good looking chica's then I would say without a doubt that Synn is your best bet. Although Bliss also is primarily latina, they are more known for their BBW's, which may not be your thing. Don't bother with Paradise Showgirls. They don't nickname it "Flabadise" for nothing. It is a dump. DVCOI has a good selection of all ethnicities and mileage can certainly be had there. But the club is worn and dirty and the girls tend to be lazy and don't hustle much. Monarch's is a Rhino owned club that is struggling right now in hiring and retaining dancers, and their shifts are low quantity, though the quality is usually good. They open at 6:30pm every night. Lastly is my current fave club, SRCOI. Best looking women in the COI by far, but it's far from the cheapest. I was just there today and the women are fiiiiiine, but not heavily latina. Unfortunately SRCOI got raided last Thursday, so everyone is kinda skittish right now so I wouldn't expect the usual HM there until things die down a bit(although my mileage was off the charts today there....go figure). I have never been to Satin so I have no idea the types of girls there. Maybe Slick or sclvr can better fill you in if they have been there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion