Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Thut Nigga, Thug Niggga, Thug Nigga.

nickifree

Texas

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Am I alone in hating these type of women that have taken over strip clubs?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Lookin_for_wet
Lookin_for_wet
•

Women?

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

WTF??

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Sounds like somebody wants to return to the days of when strippers liked hair bands and heroin. Word to Nikki Sixx.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Yes, nickifree, you are. Mostly because they haven't "taken over."

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

I dont know George ? I b da mane....i club er day er day...bitches likd did love my free balling

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

It's the reefer.

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

The stank

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement