tuscl

Not Getting Into Trouble

Thursday, August 28, 2014 10:03 PM
So, I don't travel for work and have always gone to clubs only in my local area. For a long time, I lived in Phoenix and so went to the Phoenix clubs. I'm now back near Columbus and so will now frequent Columbus clubs. I may have a chance to hit Detroit soon for a few days to explore some clubs there. I'd like some potential in-the-club extras if possible. I figure that if I do the following things, I should be fine: A) Come with enough money B) Treat the girls and the club staff with general respect C) Don't get roaring drunk D) Go to the clubs in the afternoon and early evening While we often talk about getting the best deal and avoiding ROBs, is there any potential legal trouble that can happen once you're negotiating to go back with the girl to VIP? Has anyone ever heard of, for example, one of the girls (or bouncers) acting as undercover LE? I can't imagine that the club would let this happen. Eh. Anyway, I've had a few drinks here and am basically brainstorming a Detroit trip and wondered if anyone had ever heard of anything like this. Thanks, guys (and ladies).

11 comments

• SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Some off duty cops have been caught working as dancers.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Avoid Tycoons. Extras are offered, but the dancers are pushy ROBs. Coliseum is a good bet for a good time. Penthouse, also, but expensive. Flight Club has flirted with total nudity on stage, but that's hit or miss. All nude in Windsor, Ontario, Canada, just a short drive from downtown Detroit through the tunnel.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "I may have a chance to hit Detroit soon for a few days to explore some clubs there." Wait, are you planning a special trip to Detroit just to visit the strip clubs there? Sounds "rather frivolous"
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Steve-Not if you make $250,000 or more.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    You forgot E) bring condoms
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Hopefully you got coupons for kfc
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    You need a couple drumsticks in the Rock City
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Thousands of PLs per month get extras in Detroit clubs – I have not heard of one single PL being arrested or having LE issues b/c of it – you probably have a higher chance of getting killed in a car accident on the way to the club. You also have a much higher chance of getting ROBed by a dancer – that really is a much more likely event.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    Is there any other reason to go to Detroit other than the clubs? Maybe looking for cheap real estate? Maybe just passing through. What a shithole! But the clubs sound great!
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    I go to Detroit for the chow mein
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    Top Ten Reasons to Visit Detroit: 10. Arab-American Museum 9. Flight Club 8. Henry Ford Museum 7. Henry the VIII 6. Charles H. Wright Museum of African-American History 5. Silver Criket 4. Motown Museum 3. Landing Strip 2. Greenfield Village and the #1 reason to visit Detroit: 1. Bogart's !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion