tuscl

A big Thank you to All Asheville NC, Johnson city TN, and Greenville SC Stripper

Monday, August 25, 2014 2:50 PM
Thank you girls for being so sweet, kind and sinsual to juice before he was juice and while he bacame Da"Juice mane.... you girls are the ones for raising me up and making me the man and lover i am today...god especially those older more experienced ladies of the evening you sure did take all my money but you gave me one hell of a education and experience.. and for you girls that started at the same time boy did we have fun growing up together and turning pro together....maybe some of you lurk so in hopes you do on tuscl...thank you for everything....juicebox is the man because of you God bless Fuck you jackie

1 comment

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Them Stamp Lickers How about them Stamp Lickers, Ain't they champs? Drool, slurp slobber, lickin' them stamps. Lickin' them green stamps, lickin' them blue, Lickin' that paper, eatin' that glue! Look at them Stamp Lickers, Ain't they gung-ho! Lickin' them thrift stamps with they tongue -y-o. Them lolly guggle Stamp Lickers, Ain't they a rage! Stickin' them licky stamps on that page. How to be a Stamp Lickers? Don't need a ticket
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion