tuscl

Going for the kitty

Shekitout
South Carolina
Monday, May 30, 2005 11:54 AM
When do you go for the kitty when getting a lap dance? Do you go for it the very first time you get a dance from her and do you go for it on the 1st song if it's a 2 for 1 or wait until the 2nd song? Or do you wait until you've gotten a few dances from her before going for it? Or do you ask in advance if you can feel the kitty? It never hurts to ask so you won't be disappointed I say. I'm not talking about going under the bottom-that's for much later-just feeling it on the outside.

6 comments

• Shekitout
    19 years ago
    Well coolhand luke is still alive! Long time no hear from-where you been and who ya doing? Which half of the dancer was Fillipina? And was the kitty half Filippina too? I know who you're referring to-heard from her dad that she's in Baltimore-do you have any phone #'s? She doesn't reply to emails or cards. If you've been in touch how's she doing?
  • ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    i usually wait for her to make the first move. if she is nibbling on my johnson or jerking me off that is usually a good sign. although i have also found that dancers are often more open to sucking and licking than being fingered.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    I've always waiting until it was offered. Safer that way, even if rare.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I guess if you want to risk a spiked heel in your nuts or a bouncer dribbling your face across the parking lot you could go for it on the first song. I think it would be wiser to wait until you are invited.
  • waltnavy
    19 years ago
    after the third dance
  • coolhand luke
    19 years ago
    Why not bring a nice little pocket size vibrator? I used to use it in on a little half-Philipina and it was like a magic key to her pussy. Wonderful little ice-breaker!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion