tuscl

Seems like a nice way to showcase the talent

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

From a recent review of Cheetah Atlanta:

“… When I first arrived about 11pm and got seated, the girls got their clue to go and gather in their dressing room, while for the next ten minutes the DJ tried to build some sort of suspense for when they return. As he was saying so, they have a well built girl place behind a silhouette screen doing all sorts of sexy dancing. Of course, all the while the DJ keeps on talking. I started to think that it must have been some sort of halftime show like at a football game. Anyway, the girls finally come back but they do so by coming down the main stage being announced by name in pairs of two. Somewhat like the exiting from Noah's Ark! At any rate, each dancer eventually splits off to the two side stages and then when the side stages get full they compile onto the round middle stage. At the end of the pair coupling parade, the silhouette dancer gets to come down all by herself. In all I counted 57 dancers! Now that's a lot of talent. The whole thing from when they called the girls to the dressing room to when they were ready to do 2 for 1 dances for those who picked them took 25 minutes. Whew. Bartender, I need another drink! …”

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=22…

5 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I enjoy the nightgown segment at cheetahs. They do it between 10 and 11 PM most nights unless the crowd is really small. All the girls dance nude to the same two songs, $10 total. half-price. Many of them dance on the tables rather than just next to your table. I've been there when there were well over 100 girls. My favorite time was when there were about 95 girls, and one guy paid the $10 for every girl. 950 total. He just had some big corporate deal close where he supposedly made millions. So in one room all 95 girls strip nude and fill the three stages and danced to two songs. Many very beautiful women that night. It is one of the most intense visual scenes I've ever witnessed at a strip club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ Gob bless America – we are lucky men to have all these wonderful strip clubs
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Sounds like the implementation wasnt the best, but damn they get points for trying to spice up the standard strip club experience. Excellent!!!! I've often thought of how great it would be if clubs did stuff like this...and different outfits, themes, etc
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Godfather and Trixies used to do something like that here. I have no idea if they still do as I haven't been in either of them for quite some time. But it was a nice way to introduce the girls, and they did offer specials on lap dances afterwards.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I enjoyed somewhat of the same thing in Austin some years ago. The dancers paraded out and then did $1 dances. Perhaps 15 seconds and then moved on. Was plenty of time to pick the right one for a more in depth investigation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion