tuscl

Descret ideas for giving hand jobs to paying clients ?

Thursday, August 21, 2014 9:18 AM
Hi men, I have been working a lot in legit clubs and i haven't had a good chance to "take care" of my clients . I really enjoy being their for the guys that visit me and I feel terrible I can't at least give them hand jobs in the VIP or at the table. I've been playing with some ideas but I would enjoy some advice. I don't do OTC right now due to the club having a tight watch on the girls. I make good money and don't want to risk loosing it until my next move. So what is a good game plain to get away with a descret hand job with my top paying clients. Love Becky

14 comments

• alexrain
    10 years ago
    cflock was right...
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    No, he isn't. :)
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Fucking troll.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    I agree with sclvr5005
  • BBBJBecky
    10 years ago
    Thank you for your help
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Any doubt that the OP is a dude?
  • BBBJBecky
    10 years ago
    I'm all women club_goer but im bi sexual. I know I come off very strong but I'm a free loving girl that is very open and enjoys sex with multiple partners at different times of course I mean I'm still a lady (wink,wink)
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Um, the club cannot physically keep a close watch on the girls to prevent OTC. Not even a good fake. Ignoramus.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    "Um, the club cannot physically keep a close watch on the girls to prevent OTC. Not even a good fake." Unless she's sleeping with the manager! Or there's only 1 no-tell motel in town? Yeah that comment struck me as weird too.
  • RossVa
    10 years ago
    umm, BBBJBecky is a name one of the regular idiots hear made up to troll on stripper web. Can't recall the name right now, but you all know who it is.
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    Fake , bad troll
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Snicker, snicker, guffaw. Excellent BBBJB. Excellent.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Wow, great topic.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Just stroke it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion