Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Descret ideas for giving hand jobs to paying clients ?

BBBJBecky

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hi men,

I have been working a lot in legit clubs and i haven't had a good chance to "take care" of my clients . I really enjoy being their for the guys that visit me and I feel terrible I can't at least give them hand jobs in the VIP or at the table. I've been playing with some ideas but I would enjoy some advice. I don't do OTC right now due to the club having a tight watch on the girls. I make good money and don't want to risk loosing it until my next move. So what is a good game plain to get away with a descret hand job with my top paying clients.

Love

Becky

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for alexrain
alexrain
•

cflock was right...

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

No, he isn't. :)

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Fucking troll.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

I agree with sclvr5005

Profile picture for BBBJBecky
BBBJBecky
•

Thank you for your help

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

Any doubt that the OP is a dude?

Profile picture for BBBJBecky
BBBJBecky
•

I'm all women club_goer but im bi sexual. I know I come off very strong but I'm a free loving girl that is very open and enjoys sex with multiple partners at different times of course I mean I'm still a lady (wink,wink)

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Um, the club cannot physically keep a close watch on the girls to prevent OTC. Not even a good fake. Ignoramus.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

"Um, the club cannot physically keep a close watch on the girls to prevent OTC. Not even a good fake."

Unless she's sleeping with the manager! Or there's only 1 no-tell motel in town? Yeah that comment struck me as weird too.

Profile picture for RossVa
RossVa
•

umm, BBBJBecky is a name one of the regular idiots hear made up to troll on stripper web. Can't recall the name right now, but you all know who it is.

Profile picture for Lookin_for_wet
Lookin_for_wet
•

Fake , bad troll

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Snicker, snicker, guffaw.

Excellent BBBJB. Excellent.

Profile picture for Caprisun69
Caprisun69
•

Wow, great topic.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Just stroke it

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement