tuscl

Dean's Gold (S Florida)

Scotthall
Florida
Looking to go to Dean's Gold tomorrow evening. Anyone have any suggestions? Does anyone want to meet up?

Take care,

2 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Dean’s Gold is a cool place – it’s near the north end of Miami Beach where they have multi-million dollar condos and homes – i.e. custies w/ deep pockets roll there as one can see by the cars parked outside.

A good chunk of the parking is valet or paid self parking but if I remember correctly they have some free parking on the east side of the building (side opposite US-1).

Club is kinda upscale but not necessarily expensive unless you do VIP. I think cover is $10 and lap-dances are $20 where almost every other club in Miami is $25 lap-dances.

Dancers are split b/w Caucasian and Hispanic but many of the Hispanic ones are non-Cubans unlike most other Miami SCs (although they do have a few Cubans @ Deans).

Lap-dances are on sofas in a open area but off to the side and fairly good contact. Club usually starts filling up at midnight but not sure if that applies to a Tuesday night – so probably better to get there b/f 11:00 so you are not competing with the high rollers.

Dancers were dresses on the floor – i.e. they don’t walk around in bikinis.

No hip-hop/rap music and the music is played at a low-level almost like a cocktail lounge setting.

Free seating but a fair amount of VIP seating – I think one pays 50% more per drink to sit in VIP.

I would hang w/ you but I’ve clubbed a lot lately and burned thru a good amount of cash – plus the dancers there are attractive but not my type – I like big-booty black chicks.

But it’s a nice club and nicely appointed and good-sized and a nice couple of hours can be had there.
  • Scotthall
    10 years ago
    Thanks Papi for the great info. Maybe next time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion