tuscl

Sounds like florida but it's Montana

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
BUTTE - A local man found himself in jail when he called police to complain he didn't get sex after paying for a private dance at a strip club.

Butte Silver Bow law enforcement said William McDaniel, 53, called police around 10:30 p.m. on Saturday to report that he paid a dancer at Sage Brush Sam's in Rocker $350 for a private dance and did not get sex.

Since it's illegal to offer money for sexual favors, police arrested McDaniel on a misdemeanor charge of soliciting prostitution.

McDaniel was released from jail after posting bond Sunday morning.

6 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Those freemasons sure are bold.
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    I knew florida was a crazy state
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    He must have been from Floridah
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Moral of the story: don't prepay unless you have an established relationship. If she insists upon prepayment and you want her that badly, offer one half up front and the other half after the agreed-upon services are fully delivered.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    It's odd that this happened Butte. I've visited Butte, and it's an odd city with its own identity. One claim to fame is it was home to the longest continuously operating brothel in the US. Although prostitution had been illegal for awhile, the famous Dumas Brothel stayed open until the early 80's.

We talked about Williston ND last week. Butte was also a boomtown back in the day. From the 1880's thru the 1920's, copper was king and Butte supplied the country with copper for electric wire.

During it's mining boom period, saloons and whore houses filled the town.

I was there a few years ago and it's also the only place in the country where an EPA Superfund site is a tourist attraction where admission tickets are sold. Lol.

• TheFword
    10 years ago
    I've been there, a few years back. The place had no VIP area then. Lap dances were done out in the open next to the DJ booth. The DJ was supposed to keep an eye on things, he didn't seem to care when I was there, but any extras were out of the question.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion