tuscl

Don't ask a stripperweb girl for extras...

Sunday, August 17, 2014 2:32 AM
...Cuz that makes you disgusting. And of course the stripperweb girls have to embellish things by saying guys who ask , also act like creeps and jerks. lol [view link]

13 comments

• sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Sounds like these babes don't want the extra cash, lol!
  • rockie
    10 years ago
    You don't have to ask, because one-third offer it first as an incentive for repeat business!
  • Joker420
    10 years ago
    What ?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Thankfully I've never met a dancer who would admit to being active on stripper web, and I rarely deal with dancers who have their attitudes. Either they all lie, or that site only appeals to dancers who work in low contact, air dance, non extras clubs. I suspect it's probably some of both.
  • Chili Palmer
    10 years ago
    It's funny, I just figured out one of the dancers in the thread works at my favorite club and I know her. Great fitness bod, pretty face. Bottom 10th percentile of dances (very limited contact by her or allowed by her), and it shows in how few repeat dances and customers she gets. She can act all high and mighty online, but when I see her, she's mostly just wandering the club or sitting in an unused chair or by the stage hoping some new fish comes in.
  • how
    10 years ago
    The Stripperweb gals hate you (and me, and every other guy in clubs). Accept it. It is amusing, though, to read their self-congratulatory posts. We also understand the game. For many of us, if a dancer acts like a Stripperweb gal, we're just not playing their game. They must respond by assuring one another that we guys are rotten idiots.
  • rockie
    10 years ago
    A Stripperweb gal is loathe to assist a customer in upping his/her game in any manner, as it only complicates their working reality. Of the 5 SW gals I've known over time: two were quite entertaining, two were so so, and one was useless and annoying. Essentially representative of the general dancer population as a whole.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    The SW cunts are the whiniest most uptight haters ever gathered into one dysfunctional place. That whole site is a sad joke.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Yeah – SW would make a great case study to be featured in The Journal of Psychiatry
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I agree that most of the strippers on SW are complete cunts. They hate on everything and everybody. I guess their lives are just so miserable that they have to shit on everything else just to feel better about themselves.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    I never tire of the SW threads. The incredible entitlement, bitterness, constant lies about what they don't do (because they'd NEVER do that!), all excused with "we're better than the other strippers, and we're just venting!" Great entertainment, though!
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    As I posted in another thread, the basic psychology of strippers is this: They feel bad that they are strippers because that means they are sluts, and being a slut is the worst thing in the world. In order to feel good about themselves, even though they are the lowest form of life (in their minds), they project an "eminent front" to everyone around them, trying to convince the world they are NOT the sluts that they clearly are. And in doing so, they put down everything they can to make themselves look better than they are. Strippers will even lie about being sluts, especially to other women, because they know other women are so incredibly judgemental, especially about sluts. Strippers have no respect whatsoever for SC customers, because customers leave their wives and girlfriends to visit sluts like her. And customers remind her that she's a slut who has sex for money. It's not rocket science. We're all the same way to a certain degree. We all try to feel better about ourselves. Some put others down and call them names if they hurt us or make us look bad, we project an "eminent front" to make everyone think we're so wonderful, we lie if we have to to make ourselves feel good, etc. Strippers are a bit more extreme because they're in a more difficult situation than many.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    I think the reasons for the behavior there are straightforward enough. Which doesn't make it any less entertaining to watch the girls, or the few neutered guys who buy into the whole thing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion