tuscl

"Selling" the Dance

fastscrs
Virginia
Saturday, August 16, 2014 3:16 PM
When you're in the lap dance booth have any strippers been creative in getting you to buy more dances from them other than saying the old standard "want another one?" Once (not VIP, regular lap dance area) ,in a high mileage club, a dancer had my cock out and was giving me a HJ using her body to block anyone's view. As the music started to fade she leaned into me and whispered in my ear, "I KNOW you don't want me to stop now!" Well, she was right and she just sold me another dance. Any similar experiences?

9 comments

• how
    10 years ago
    Long ago, when lappers were not routinely full service, the common dancer technique would be to start getting friskier at the end of songs.
  • Joker420
    10 years ago
    Last night my cock was skidding beetween a dancers DD chest and she says if you buy the next song im going to suck your cock and swallow your cum baby....you ask what did I do ? Well good sir I told the fine lady no ! And I like a gentelman I am left her alone in the vip....years down the road that little missy will thank me for this
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    A few times strippers have had their fingers in my hoohah and asked if they might "continue" after the alotted dance time was up. MMMmmmmmm.....yes please.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Lopaw, I was going to tease you about your comment when it dawned on me I should just say "I'd like to see that!!"
  • abean696
    10 years ago
    I had that happen years ago where a girl pulled my dick out and got me to get another dance to finish the job lol hasn't happened in years though, I think for the most part the mentality has changed, girls know they don't have to offer the extras to get a guy to buy more dances. All they have to do is be really nice, not fake, and make us fell like we are the only ones.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I too have noticed the heat up towards the end of a song and it usually works.
  • ujay
    10 years ago
    Towards the end of the song, they begin to allow you to suck their breasts and squeeze their tatties.
  • Joker420
    10 years ago
    You can do this ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    As others have said – they’ll put extra effort near the end of the song – i.e. more deliberate grinding; sometimes they’ll take your hands and put them on their breasts; and sometimes they’ll start stick-shifting – usually works to get at least one more song but if you notice it’s a pattern of an ok dance which she makes better only towards the end of the song; then you feel she is kinda holding back on you on purpose and I will probably not get any more than the *additional* one dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion