tuscl

Jackson MS clubs

wildthang
Georgia
Friday, August 15, 2014 2:31 PM
I've looked at the reviews of the clubs but are there any others that are not listed. Will be visiting Jackson next week on business. Looking for best bang for my $$$.

5 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Look at this list. It shows six clubs in Jackson. There are some different ones than on TUSCL, but they may be closed: [view link] I suggest you use other sources to verify that any of them are still open. That website in notoriously poor in maintaining a current list of clubs. And, the comments about them should be taken lightly. To make comments on that site, people don't have to register with an email address and establish a pseudonym like is done on TUSCL. Anyone can write comments, any time, under any name and even use different names each time something is posted.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Yea the reviews on stripclublist suck. I used that site in my early days to help make club choices before I found tuscl, and as a result I ended up at some horrible (and occasionally dangerous) clubs.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    My TUSCL buddy, snowtime, Made a couple of business trips to Jackson a couple of months ago. Save your money.
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    Stripclublist - agree. It's only value is, while ignoring individual comments, finding a trend or theme in recent posts about changes in club or dancers. ALWAYS, use additional sources: TUSCL, ECCIE, Naughty Reviews, etc.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Furthermore, about SCL: I think it only care about its advertisers. For Washington state, its list of clubs is years out of date. It still has closed clubs listed as open. And doesn't have some new ones that have opened in recent years. (But, I'm aware that you have to be a club owner to get your club listed. It has a method to verify that you're a club owner.) I sense that smart club owners haven't bothered with that site in recent years. I even submitted to SCL a list of corrections for the Washington state clubs, and it was ignored.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion