tuscl

Lapdances

crazyjoe
Colorado
Thursday, August 14, 2014 7:04 AM
During a dance where the dancer is giving a good grind, what do you like? A cowgirl grind B reverse cowgirl grind C titty grind

17 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    No matter if it is a lap dance or what, I prefer facing me so that I can see the expression on her face. That can tell a lot.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    A. Had one of the best ones ever last night. She was super skinny which is key. I want the little head gently caressed not crushed. Would have LDKed but I'm saving myself for OTC date tonight.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I like variety, so all of the them at some point in the dance.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    A is my favorite by far. However, many dancers will dance for you so that they don't have to see your face for the majority of the dance. I think they feel more comfortable dancing this way. Basically what I'm trying to say is, they want to limit/shorten the time that they are dancing for you face to face. I know I'm not the only one who has noticed this. I love when we are face to face though, the more they stay in the cowgirl grind position, the more I'm willing to spend on them
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    By grind, I am going to assume you mean how she contacts Mr. Happy. I prefer her facing me and that allows me contact with her fun bags.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    It depends. Is she a butterface or not?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Vikings is right that some girls want to turn away from you when dancing which as a tits guy is a problem for me. However I find the vast majority will turn when you ask them to as long as you are polite about it. Several have told me they turn initially because most guys want their ass. I find it hard to believe that most guys prefer an ass over tits and a pretty face.
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    A. I don't dance with girls whose faces I don't want to see, so that takes B out of it. Never been into C.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    JohnSmith69, So you've had several dancers tell you that the reason they turn initially is because guys want their ass? Hmmmm, interesting. I've always thought it was because they feel more comfortable that way. It makes perfect sense for me to assume that. If they are turned away from you, instead of facing you face to face, it doesn't seem as personal...which is obviously a benefit/plus for the dancer. I'm an ass guy. Despite that, I love her facing me because I want to see her pretty face and most importantly, it feels more personal. I realize with me being an ass guy the cowgirl position doesn't give me the easiest access to her ass ( like the reverse cowgirl does) but when a dancer is facing you during most of the dance it feels like she's more into it.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    the look on her face tells it all
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    a and b. never was into c. i dont care if shes face to face or facing away.
  • cyclops65
    10 years ago
    A friend of mine that happens to be married thinks he is not cheating on his wife if he never looks a stripper in the eyes during a lap dance(lol)--sometimes I'm glad I don't have such questions of conscience--lol
  • Aravas
    10 years ago
    I like it when da bitch face me and I grab dat nice phat ass
  • bman77
    10 years ago
    I love when they get on their knees and do the titty grind.
  • Joker420
    10 years ago
    I enjoy the face to face intimacy of a slow grind
  • how
    10 years ago
    A or B, so long as I am inside her.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    I like her on her knees spit shinning my cock
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion