tuscl

Are all the Detroit TUSCL's accounted for?

silkypants
Minnesota
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 4:55 PM
I hope Jackslash, Wongy, Keepitbreezy Superdude and all the rest of the Detroit area strip clubbers are ok after the near record rainfall. I don't think of it when I am there but south eastern Michigan is pretty flat and potentially prone to flooding. Again, let us know if you are o.k.

11 comments

• SuperDude
    10 years ago
    I was driving through the storm. It stopped, but the freeway turned into a parking lot. After an hour of standing still, the traffic behind me began to retreat. Strange to see a Northbound freeway suddenly become Southbound, but that was the only escape route. I live just off downtown Detroit, so I stopped at Bouzuki on the way home. Dead. Three lazy dancers on Monday after the storm. Tonight, Wednesday, August 13, I stopped at Coliseum and Tycoons. Dancers are whining that they need money after the flood for auto repairs, basement cleanups or assisting relatives with storm damage expenses. I told a dancer at Tycoons that customers come in a SC to get away from tension, not to hear complaints and tales of woe. A lot of families have flooded basements, cars that were underwater and structural damage to their homes. It's a drag to hear dancers try to hustle for money when we're all in the same boat and it's floating on the freeway. Thanks for caring and for the good wishes.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ good luck everyone in Detroit. We had our floods here in Colorado last year. It's no fun
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    California and Texas are asking Detroit to share a little precipitation. We need it.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    What's going on in that area? The curse of Alucard?
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    That rain was highly localized and really affected just a narrow band of Wayne County. Rough for those there but pretty much a non-event outside of that area. I was surprised by the T.V. footage that evening and I only live 12 miles form those intersections.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    I heard it hit Long Island pretty bad too. Glad I don't have a car nor live in LI at the moment. Hope my friends are all ok.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I'd sure like to know the welfare of vincemicheals.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ I think you said you knew his first name but not his last. You may try to Google his first name along w/ the word obituary and Detroit (if that is where he’s from) and see if you come up w/ anything.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Papi, I did all that along with his work life. I knew he had retired and thought I might find something via his union membership. Nada everywhere.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Where is Jack S? He hasn't posted in awhile. Hope he survived the H2O
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I was thinking the same thing – jack is pretty constant with his posting – with everyone dropping like flies; hoping jack is not next – maybe he is dealing with issue w/ the flooding – or maybe he’s on vacation since he like to travel?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion