tuscl

OTC question

kipnivens
Washington
Monday, August 11, 2014 3:04 PM
I met a stripper in a Dallas club and we got along well. We did VIP with no extras. She's super hot and I've thought about her a lot. Last night I texted her and she said she wanted to link up. I suggested a hotel and she suggested a bar. We met for a couple of drinks but that was it. She's super nice, but I'm married and not looking for a girlfriend. I just want a hot chick I can bang occasionally. Is she fucking with me? I'm 20 years older than she is. Doesn't she just want money?

10 comments

• gawker
    10 years ago
    Put yourself in her position: a stranger wants to meet at a hotel - no let's have a drink first and see if there's any chemistry. How did you leave things? Was your talk over drinks congenial? Were you able to read her at all? Unless she was wearing a signboard saying $20 a throw, she might have some integrity.
  • kipnivens
    10 years ago
    great chemistry. we'll prob hook up later. I guess what I'm asking is whether you no gets think she might want to have something more than simple P4P.
  • ujay
    10 years ago
    Move on! She is playing games with you. She wants to sap you for all its worth. She knows that you are significantly older than her and do not desire a wife. She wants to string you along with lunches, brunches, and gifts. Cut your losses now!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ yeah – they know the deal – they either do or don’t – If they don’t is fine but then it’s time to move on. Like I said; they know the deal – I would be upfront in what I’m looking for (P4P) and if she’s not down then you saved yourself at least some time and perhaps some SS drama. I would be tactful in the way I ask – but to the point.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Yep, I don't see anything wrong with meeting once in restaurant but if she is still vague after that, it is better to look for greener pastures. Make a tactful but candid offer for her time which cannot in anyway be misinterpreted. If this happened to me, I would assume she was trying to string me along for meals, presents, club visits, loans etc... and had no intention of getting down.
  • cbthree
    10 years ago
    You want to bang occasional y, she wants money. What's the problem? The odds are slim to none the situation you described won't involve $ being spent by you so just pay what you would or less at the club and get your rocks off. Don't over think it and ask HER next time.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    If she is an enlightened feminist of today, she should want to split or pay for your social meetings. Next meet give her the check. If she pays, you're in like flint!
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Move on, quickly.
  • fastscrs
    10 years ago
    Of course she ultimately wants money but she may want to feel comfortable with you first. The best and longest relationship I ever had with a stripper OTC took me several requests to set up. I must have brought it up with her half a dozen times before she agreed. From that point on I banged her every couple of weeks for about two years before moving to a different city. If I hadn't moved we would still be doing it.
  • kipnivens
    10 years ago
    Had a second link up. This time at a hotel. She ordered room service then tried to give me a "private dance" that was pretty hot (we were both naked) but when I went for the condom she wouldn't let me in. She acted offended that I would be expecting to shag her. I mean she is a stripper and we met at a hotel. Stripper shit...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion