tuscl

Would you or wouldn't you?

occurious
California
Monday, August 11, 2014 1:27 PM
Went to a club for lunch this afternoon that extras are pretty easy to get. Had this very hot blonde (8+) chat me up. Within 5 seconds I realized she was high as a kite, talking to her for the next 2 minutes just reinforced this belief. This particular club has cheap ($10) VHM laps so I figured what the hell if she can dance stoned I don't really care. Within 30 seconds of starting the first dance she offered me FS for the price of the $100 VIP. I have no problem paying for extras of any variety and this was clearly a really good deal but I declined because of her condition. Not because I felt I would be taking advantage of her but because who knows diseases she has, even covered it freaked me out. Normally I don't think about that at all but this one was just too obvious. So given the same situation would you or wouldn't you? I have no doubt she would have let me do anything I wanted with her in VIP. Part of me says I was a fool for such a cheap fun time but a bigger part of me says I was smart.

19 comments

• jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Flamingo, right? Yeah, go for it. She doesnt give a shit about you, so dont be a white knight. If you're at Flamingo youre there for sex with hot chicks for reasonable prices so go for it.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    And if youre really so concerned about diseases, WTF are you doing having sex with chicks who do it for a living? If a condom isnt enough for you, then its irrelevant if she was high or not. Assume all strippers who do FS might have diseases, even if theyre stone cold sober
  • captainned
    10 years ago
    Where is the flamingo? I would love to take her to vip for 100!!
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Anaheim, California. Just down the street from Mickey Mouse
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    As long as she isn't so fucked up that I'm worried about getting barfed on or having her pass out in my lap, she is fair game.
  • captainned
    10 years ago
    Wonderful! I don't think I will be driving cross country for a 100 FS. I think I can get plenty in ESL
  • TxVegas
    10 years ago
    If your spidey senses tingle, pass on the opportunity. You have been doing it enough to know when to pass.
  • luvthepus
    10 years ago
    I've had one barf twice not on me just in the corner guess I went a little deep or saved it up to long.Some time you got to watch how you hold your licker got let her come up for air.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    "High as a kite"? As subjective as that is, probably not. Buzzed? Yeah. Wasted? No.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    What GMD said.
  • occurious
    10 years ago
    Ok so as I said it had nothing to do with me worrying about taking advantage of her. As for worrying about diseases the thought is well taken it's not like we're dealing with virtuous women anyway but seriously there has to be a lower limit right? When I say high as a kite I mean it, she was not just buzzed. She was talking to me in a very slow almost insane voice and her eyes would close and open without any real sense of anything. She was fried. Jeriskson40, yes it was Flamingo. On a brighter note all of the girls were very hot when I went unlike many other times lately. I was offered a "lot fun" in VIP by a really nice very hot blonde right after the stoned one but I got the feeling it was just a pitch since she wouldn't actually list a menu.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Probably best to follow your intuition/gut – with all my SCing I’ve learned that when my intuition tells me to pass on a dancer; more often than not I’m right (not always; but often). It’s not as if she is the last dancer on earth giving extras. Plus for me a f’ed up dancer is often bad news either in terms of terrible performance or they becoming unstable/unpredictable in terms of their behavior.
  • Pole_Doc
    10 years ago
    She offered to fuck for the low... and the problem is ... What, exactly?
  • cbthree
    10 years ago
    Drunk or high means the same to me...NO GO! But like mentioned earlier, it makes no damn sense to complain about STD's from hookers because you've been doing it and will get caught up. Just enjoy it and hope it's one you can get rid of lol. I choose to watch, have fun and cheer people on.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    To me, if you are worried "...because who knows diseases she has...", you have the wrong hobby. Of course, if you're aged, then there should be less concern, I would think.
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    No go for me. I prefer sex partners who can actively participate not just a stoned and incapacitated partner even if she's a 10.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Totally depends upon how horny I am. If I'm thinking clearly, probably not. If the little head is doing my thinking for me, then I probably would.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    They don't call the Flamingo the "dirty bird" for nothing. I would have passed on her offering too. I want her head (and everything else) in the game.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I agree with the others who like their sex partners to be somewhat cognizant of what is going on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion