• ime
    10 years ago
    Yay
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yeeeeeep
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Nay - I prefer the mystery of what lies beneath.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Nay. I prefer the texture of her skin to be unsullied by artificial covering. :)
  • oriole1
    10 years ago
    Why bother?
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I think it depends on the situation. I mean, why is she wearing any kind of panties at all? Will even her crotchless panties get in the way, or will she be getting them wet with DATY? On the otherhand, that she wears something makes sex more kinky. Usually strippers do not go for crotchless panties. But I do think having a girl in a boob out open crotch teddy is an extreme turn on. In that case, she needs the lower part of the teddy in order to keep the top part in place. But teddy's are mostly for girls with narrow hips. Girls are proportioned different ways. What looks good on one may not look good on another. Garter belt and stockings is good. It emphasizes her hips, and with the stockings provides interesting colors, whereas otherwise she would just be nakid. I read of a black place in PG County Maryland where many of the dancers do dress this way. It sounded like it was FS-ITC oriented too. SJG
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I say tan lines are sexier. It's like she's wearing something sexy, but she's totally nakie.
  • xxxrated
    10 years ago
    Yay, Crotchless panties come in handy for lap dances. When security pokes there nose, in the lap dance area you still have access to pussy play............
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Yay.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "I say tan lines are sexier." Word. Nothing sexier than a girl with a bronze tan, but tan lines from an ultra tiny thong bikini. Chicks in Brazil are absolute masters of that. It's a lost art form. I generally have little use for lingerie. Most of it seems like it was designed by women for THEIR interpretation of sexy, not mine. Crotchless panties, if done well, can be awesome. Although a fishnet body stocking on a super hot body is explosive.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    If some one is going to wear crotch less panties. Then why wear any panties at all
  • Joe from NJ
    10 years ago
    I love them!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    How 'bout edible panties?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I prefer crotch-only panties.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I brought this up because of this one dancer I know. She's a single mother(I know, shocking)of two boys. She's in her early thirties and has a very fit body. Her abs are on point, not too hard but defined. The thing that she hates is that it's hard for her to show off those abs. Both of her boys were through c-section and she has the telltale scar. She like how crotchless panties cover up her scar yet let her be free to fuck.
  • DoctorDarby
    10 years ago
    "After that thing done ate a hole in them britches, I'm not sure I want to go anywhere near it! ~ Larry the Cable Guy
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Nay
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Crotchless panties are better than a crotchless crotch
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    If you look at lingerie sites, they make bustiers, and these can be boob out. Then they make just waist cinchers. These cover up the belly and women always look great in these with the garter straps and the stockings. Usually the wider their hips are the better they look by getting a type that comes a little lower and exaggerates their rear end. If they have narrow hips, then letting it sit a little higher looks better. This may or may not cover up the scars you are talking about. But the introduction of bright colors will always look good. Crotchless panties could be okay. It just depends on how open, and how wild of a situation it is going to be, like just fucking one guy, or more like an orgy where there will be lots of lube involved a it could be a real mess, and so you don't want her to have to be in something wet and messed up. Open crotch boob out teddies look great. And there is usually less material anywhere around the crotch. Because it is one piece it is all pulled up high by the tension. Usually these are best for girls with narrow hips, but they make other variations where the sides come lower which look good on narrow hipped girls. But I'm not sure what this is for. If you just want her to wear it for you, or if you would like to do a photo session with her, that's great. But if she is a professional stripper in a nude club and you want her to dance in this, I suspect their management would not go along with this. I was at a place in San Jose once. It was not advertised as having stippers. It was a dive. This one girl was there. It was more than C-section scars, it looked like a healed over stab wound or something. She refused to tell me. It was supposed to be a bikini bar. But as it was a dive, $1 went a long way. She was flashing top and bottom, and she did it real well. She was in stripper shoes and she had painted her face all white. She looked like a girl who had had a hard life, and she would not have rated very high on that 1-10 scale. But she was working hard for her money, and I had no complaints. Most of the girls who work in such dives where the money goes further do OTC. I would not have minded doing that at all with her. It was not so much what she looked like, it was more the ways she was deliberately showing herself to me. I could feel it right through me, and I still can today. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion