tuscl

Would this have damaged you in high school?

zipman68
the speed force!
Sunday, August 10, 2014 12:33 PM
Check out this chick... [view link] Charged with rape and sodomy of a 16 and 17 year old student. Alas, the sodomy charge appears to reflect oral. I would NOT have been damaged by some fucky and some sucky with a MILF like that in high school. How 'bout you guys?

43 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    I wonder if she'll be hitting the pole now. I'd dig some Brianne OTC. Maybe a lil' sodomy the RIGHT WAY! I bet she is a freak in the bed. WEEE-YAWWW!!!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    At 16 you know what you are doing. I guess if society wants to punish and spend over 50k a year to lock up teachers for misconduct instead of lighter punishments, they can pass laws to do so. This sounds like something teenage males would brag about. "yeah, she did me real good.". " I want her class." "I want to get extra credit."
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Too bad Farmerart didn't have a teacher like her.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I fantasized all of these things with the hot teachers in my classes. I would have never told anyone except a buddy. Why mess up a good thing. These kids are so stupid keep your mouth shut and keep on fucking her !!!
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    Hey, that's the whole point of the law, jestrite: that the kids ARE too stupid to manage their decisions. So hands off them, too risky. OK, that, AND that the lawmakers were probably thinking "no fuckin' bastard 30something perv is going to lay a hand on my precious teen daughter" when they passed the laws, but the Law has to be gender-neutral. Face it friends: reverse the genders and make it 35 year old teacher MAN having sex with 16 year old school GIRL... are y'all now thinking "lucky little bitch she got a real man to teach her right"?
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Oh hell if I had been hit on by a teacher like her in high school I might not have wasted all of those years dating boys! ;)
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^ I wonder how many times something like that happens and we never hear about it.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    @mikeya02 - in my twisted perverted mind it happens constantly :) All kidding aside I think it does happen more than we hear about. There were a couple of incidents recently involving female teacher/female student relationships here in LA.
  • firefox
    10 years ago
    Why couldn't I have had a MLF teacher like her back in HS, I might've paid attention in English class. My 9th grade teacher was a good looking blonde but nothing like Brianne.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Hold on... They're saying she "raped" a 17 year old male? Are you fucking serious? No. I'm not buying it. A 17 year old can't push away a 35 year old woman? Something doesn't sound right here. Maybe a bunch of guys had sex with a willing teacher, and were about to get in trouble so the flipped the script and blamed her. Anyway, for some young males to be such fucking pussies that they go after a female for "rape", when you know they got their rocks off, is pretty shameful. Something is not right here. Utah, huh? Church maybe, pressure on the young boys....hmmmm.......
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I'm sure there are plenty of cases of statutory rape where it was just a basic hook-up for the "victim", as harmless as it would have been to hook up with someone their own age. Perhaps more likely to be harmless when the underage one is a boy. But it's not always harmless for boys. Nor always harmful for girls.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    There's a power dynamic here that makes it inappropriate.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    @zip, While I'd like to think this wouldn't have done ME any harm I can't really prove or disprove that. On the other hand I can certainly imagine some guys I went to school with who would have probably been a little messed up by this dynamic.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "There's a power dynamic here that makes it inappropriate." You're a female, right?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ lol! You're not the first one to have wondered. We don't call her the jestie-girl for nothing.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Really Jerikson? You bitch about "one liners" and name calling and that's your response? Hypocrite. Ignoring that you see nothing wrong with a 35 year old fucking a 16 year old who she has power and authority over? The sodomy charge would also make me think she was sticking shit in his ass, that cool too?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ homo
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    LOL. Guess I'm off Dugly's "temporary ignore", at least until I catch him in some more bullshit.
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    re- sharkhunter: "At 16 you know what you're doing." Not quite- at 16 you know enough to get yourself in trouble,but not enough to get yourself out of trouble.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "Really Jerikson? You bitch about "one liners" and name calling and that's your response? Hypocrite" HUH?? Since when is asking if you're a female considered "name calling"?? I'm asking if you're a female, since many of your responses seem to me to be something that are more of a female perspective. Nothing wrong with that !! Geez, dude (or dudette...) when you get a hard-on against someone you never quit do you?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I graduated from high school over 50 years ago and I can't remember hearing of these things happening back then. It seems like that it has only been in the last 5 years or so.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "It seems like that it has only been in the last 5 years or so." Attitudes change. Some would say we've become more aware and intolerant of people who can't protect themselves being victimized by those in power. Others would say we've become hypersensitive pussies who try to outlaw everything and legislate a perfect world instead of dealing with life rationally. Take your pick.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    More bullshit from someone who can't admit he's wrong. Answer the question. Nothing wrong with a 35 year old fucking a 16 year old and sticking shit in there ass?
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "Answer the question. Nothing wrong with a 35 year old fucking a 16 year old and sticking shit in there ass?" jester, answer my question: Are you a male or female?
  • mmdv26
    10 years ago
    We had a hot teacher in HS who many suspected was doing a couple of football players. Had another semi-hot teacher who invited guys over to her apartment now and then. I went one time; nothing but coca-cola and school talk.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    And jester, you are ASSUMING you know the facts of the case. You don't, and I don't. My only point was that, based on what was said in the news article, something doesn't SEEM to make sense. But you are jumping to the conclusion that the teacher "fucked" a 16 year old and "stuck shit in his ass". Why do you believe that? Just because somebody claims that in a suit doesn't mean it happened. But you seem to believe it did. I'm merely questioning the "rape" charge, which implies the teacher forced herself on an unsuspecting student. I find that hard to believe.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    And I'm not a legal scholar who knows the details of sodomy laws, but I believe you might be surprised at what is included. Such as oral sex, not necessarily shoving stuff in someone's butt. And I guarantee, if as a 17 year old boy, some woman stuck something in my butt that I didn't want, I'd be outta there in a heartbeat. But I suppose you assume he couldn't because he was a poor victim of a powerful teacher, and nothing he could do but cower as she stuck a coke bottle up his butt or whatever, right?
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Isn't any sex, consensual or not, with an under aged person considered statutory rape? The age varies from state to state.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    BTW, jester, that's why I asked you if you're female, and others have wondered the same thing. Many women tend to assume people are helpless victims in situations like this, even if they don't know the facts. Many men, on the other hand, tend to assume that a man, or boy, can and will handle himself and the situation, rather than cowering as a helpless victim. That's why many men might question what really happened in this situation, and not immediately assume the boys are victims.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ you understand the teacher gets paid to teach, not think about sex with students. Mind not totally on the job. And I would not want my young son to get all confused about sex with an older woman. I would want him to progress with girls his age.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "Isn't any sex, consensual or not, with an under aged person considered statutory rape?" Hadn't thought of that...that very well could be. In which case it might be just another of the many "female teacher and slightly underage male students have consensual sex" cases that regularly appears in the news. That makes more sense. And maybe the sodomy part is the guy was licking her pussy or she was sucking him off.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Dude, you've been here almost 4 years. People refer to me in the masculine, including dugly who I assume is the "others" you're referring too. I've talked about getting my dick sucked, quit pretending you didn't know I was a guy. You're right, sodomy laws can mean more than anal penetration. And rape laws don't just apply to a use of force. Many Adults know that many, maybe most, 16 year old guys (looking at the article again he may have been 15) would be intimidated and confused if an adult woman started pulling their shorts down. Especially if that woman was someone who is in a position of authority/power.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    My hot teacher molesterd me and I liked it
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Right on CJ. all through high school I wanted to get molestered by my hot teacher....WEEE-YAWWW!!!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I went to multiple high schools, one of which had a pretty bad gang problem. This would've been just another story.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I didn't realize I was going to create a jerikon-jester flame war. Just thought the crazy teacher was kind of hot and wanted to share with my pervo bros. OK...OK...let's be serious for a moment. As a society we've put a fairly hard cut-off on age at 18. The fact that hot teacher violated that suggests she's a bit crazy. So I'm not sure i completely endorse the craziness. That said, my inner 16-year old boy would love to slap those TIT-TAYZ round and have her suck big zip 'til she got a zip milkshake to drink. Then (after 1/2 minute to recover...this is my inner 16-year old, remember) I'd pound that pussy fucking had 'til I filled it with zipper yoghurt. Finally, after another 1/2 minute to get big zip standing at attention again, I'd go to town on her tight lil' asshole like Juice goin' to town with a bucket of KFC at "da club". (Or should I have used "asswhole"?) Yep...hot teach would have cream o' zip in ev'ry hole....WEEE-YAWWW!!!!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Zip-My youngest sister had two best friends in high school. One fucked a math teacher-Junior & Senior year. He gave them money and bought them weed and beer. They never ratted on him. Ever. That's the real issue here. Kids these days HAVE to be seen or known doing. It's part of the social media life. No secrets. If it ain't Uncle Sam monitoring our every move it's our own damn selves giving up the 411.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    And jester dude...why the overreaction to inserting objects in the ass? Personally, I don't dig a dildo or a drumstick up my ass. Never tried it, but pretty convinced I won't dig it. That said, so dudes do...and I'm not totally repulsed by it. Just another sex act. Regardless, I think "sodomy" referred to oral, as I indicated in the OP and as lopaw indicated when she said sodomy laws often include oral. Knowing Utah, I strongly suspect anything except missionary in the dark with your Jesus jammies on is considered sodomy. But who knows...maybe it was XXXtra spicy oral,,.maybe the dudes and hot teach gave each other rimjobs. Hope ev'rybody washed really well down there! Fuck yeah!!!!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @Slick -- true dat. If I were one if those young dudes I'd want to kick the ass of the rat. I'd shout "I want hot teach to suck my dick one more time" every time I punched the lil' rat bastard.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Zip-Haha.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    on a serious note i cant see why a 16 yo boy would have a problem fucking their hot teacher. thats normal. what i want to know is what a grown woman sees in a 16 yo boy? what pleasure could possibly be had from a kid not even done with puberty?
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    Point of information: In Utah the general unconditional Age-of-Consent is 18, with special-case clauses for the 16-18 population segment, and curiously is less strict for girls than it is for boys of those ages (probably Mormon frontier legacy). Still, however, all the under-18 groups have a maximum age-difference window for the mitigating case. So, 30something female with an under-18 male? It's statutory "rape" if straight fucking, and statutory "forcible sodomy" if blowjob/DATY (regular sodomy among adults is no longer a crime in any state, per Supreme Court ruling). By legal definition in these situations the minor is incapable of providing lawfully valid consent, thus all such adult/minor sex is considered "forcible". Also consider that in a majority of the states by now there's law straight out forbidding sex between people in a position of guardianship authority and those entrusted to that guardianship authority, and that includes teachers.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    I don't recall having a single teacher that was good looking when I was growing up...they were all older. FML!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion