tuscl

What's with all the Pop Culture threads?

I can barely keep them all straight!

The board seems to be "Heavily into music and movies and tv shows" here recently.

I guess we enjoy talking about this stuff. Who knew?

21 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Conveniently dropped the word "latest", huh, Mr 16 y/o girl?
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    I shake my head when topics such as these make their regular appearances on tuscl's discussion board. It makes me realize that my life may not be as barren as it seems.

There is no time or place in my life for moronic movies and infantile TV gibberish. I do enjoy music, but only some rock. My tastes run more to classical, jazz, and blues. Music is always playing in the background when pursuing my hobbies in the machine shop, kitchen, or greenhouse.

The time I spend on tuscl is the only equivalent in my life to the useless time-wasting activities represented by movies and TV.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @art - between this bleak post and your "orgasmic" cat genocide I'm really starting to worry about you.

Methinks you need to replace Toronto Sweetie post haste.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ homo
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Hey Art, I used to watch "Are You Being Served"? on PBS. How about you?
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Music movie and TV shows are pop culture? explain Duck Dynasty
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ that would be classified as poop culture
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Poop culture? That quacks me up!
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Well Steve, do you prefer the threads like Bullwinkles WTF is he talking about "When shit gets real", or shooting cats with a shotgun, or some birthday blowout that doesnt exist for someone who doesnt exist?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^Steve was being sarcastic, aimed at the Dougster
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I'm waiting for san jose gay to show up with his 10000 word nonsensical crap post.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Sclvr-Haha.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’ll take Pop Culture for $200 Alex
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ Ok Papi...the answer is...The Beatles
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ooh – sorry mikey – you did not phrase your answer in the form of a question.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    NoNo, you,re the one playing. That's what you're supposed to do
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Never mind – this could get kinda long :)
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Ok, I was looking for..."Who is the greatest rock band of all time"?

Referring to the recent legendary
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    @mikeya: Yeah, steve229 is not exactly able to think very deeply about anything (like the 16 y/o girl that he is). So he'll drop key words and say something that sounds cute and think that he is clever. Sometimes you can drop just one word and change the entire meaning of something though, e.g. I did not do X becomes I did do X. Close enough to be equivalent in steve's feeble mind, however.

My bet would be that steve229 has some sleazy low level media relations job in DC and likes to distort things people say professionally - knowing the average media viewer will choose "cute" over thinking any day. Not that steve, apparently, makes very much money doing this but I guess it suits his natural tendencies, so what the heck? What is a guy with the mind of a 16 y/o girl but who is in middle age himself going to do?

Lol!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^thread
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    These Pop Culture threads are really getting in the way of Dugly bumping some troll thread he's already bumped a dozen times.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion