tuscl

I'm a girl, what type of lap dance would I get if I went w/o panties just wearin

Sunday, June 5, 2005 7:45 AM
I would love a club with some contact in the cHICAGO AREA, NEVER HAVING GONE..DON'T KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT..mY HUSBAND WENT TO DIAMONDS,IT'S ALL NUDE, BUT ALL AIR..ANY SUGGESTIONS??/ JUST DON'TKNOW WHAT TO EXPECT.........I CAN BE A R E A L BIG TIPPER!!

11 comments

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    Well better luck next time.
  • heatherlake
    19 years ago
    Went to the Silver Slipper ..Very disappointed ..no lap dance.......no nothing...I'm going out toniht..but not back there..wish me luck!!!
  • heatherlake
    19 years ago
    And..thank you all very much for the advice..I will definately wear something nice, and, yes, it would probably be better if someone else did the adjustment in that area....
  • heatherlake
    19 years ago
    It doesn't sound like that is anything that would ever happen in the Chicagoland area..Oh well.... the search is on!!!!
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I ended up in a threesome dance last weekend. I don't remember how I got into that situation. I guess one stripper was a friend of the stripper I was already getting a dance from and they didn't want to leave the lap dance room. The one dancer must have been bi because she was kissing the dancer in front of me then she kissed me in a three way. I had a few beers so I just went along for the ride.
  • heatherlake
    19 years ago
    Not trying to be an exhibitionist..just trying to have al little fun..The show, if any, would be for my husband...he's a very nice guy...
  • jctone
    19 years ago
    I think your husband would like it more if the dancer had to move your undergarment that not to have it at all. It would add to the excitement of the moment. Most undergarments that I have seen (i.e. thongs and bikinis) won't be a big bother if the dancer is interested.
  • skdii
    19 years ago
    I just have one thing to add. AS a customer, I been in the private dance area at clubs when a female customer got dances (wearing no panties). I didn't actually pay attention to what kind of dance she was getting, but watched her snatch intently. For me it was very arousing to see a female customer w/o panties. I kinda have the feeling that the ones I have seen aren't really doing it to get better lap dances. They do it just for the shock value because they are exhibitionists themselves.
  • lopaw
    19 years ago
    Alot of dancers really like to dance for women, but do you self a favor & KEEP THE PANTIES ON!!!! One of the biggest complaints I've heard from dancers is about female customers that aren't wearing any panties....alot of dancers are just not ready for that. Especially if the customer is drunk or grabby. If the dancer wants to kick the heat of the dance up a notch or two, let her make the move.
  • heatherlake
    19 years ago
    I don't think I'd be interested in going to the private room..just a regular lapdance would be nice..but I'm not certain what to expect..It would be a couples thing..I'd be brining my husband along.
  • Daverinstl
    19 years ago
    It realy depends on the dancer, espcially when the customer is a woman. Some dancer's just dont't like to do privates with women but will if asked. May not put much effort in though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion