tuscl

Had no idea people here could be so IGNORANT

Friday, June 24, 2005 5:44 PM
Why should my review be anything but what happened to ME when I visited that specific location??? Those who have different experiences write different reviews which is why there are so many.. I had no idea that I, or my husband would be attacked so personally....I didn't believe this is what this forum is about...Very disappointing.....

13 comments

• Yoda
    19 years ago
    Ah yes the dreaded typo, sorry PORODYMAN.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    That was a classy move pordyman. I tip my hat to you.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Unfortunately I thought I was being funny. I wish I would have taken a second look at what I was typing. Heatherlake didn't deserve that. So once again, in public this time, I am sorry.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Hat tip to parodyman, that shows some class.
  • heatherlake
    19 years ago
    Thanks everyone for being supportive..I shouldn't have taken what was written so seriously.. It was a bit harsh, but, "parodyman" was kind enough to e-mail an apology..and I thank him very much for that..It is true that I am a bit of a fish out of water which is why I turn to you all for your expertise in this matter..The fact that I seemed to fail at my very 1st outing just makes me want to try again..And I will, until we are successful..Thanks everyone and I look forward to ALL of your invaluable information...
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Female customers in club are still a novelty and we are interested in your views and reactions.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Heather, that's just parodyman. He equates being insulting with being "provocative" in some constructive way.
  • T-Bone
    19 years ago
    Heatherlake: If someone attacks you personally that's just BS. Any two people that go to the same club on the same night will guarenteed have a different review, if not totally opposing experience, depending on many factors. Everyone's reviews can be helpful and should be considered equally, though with a "grain of salt". So F what others think...and write whatever you please. The more reviews posted, the better off everyone is...
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    This discussion board actually used to just a big pissing match between anonymous dancers and people like RL. Everyone was anonymous except for the name they keyed into the description for their post. It was extremely ignorant back then. RL though is still here though just posting one or two line statements/questions. I actually enjoy hearing other intelligent views and like hearing enthusiastic females post. For the first time in a club though, I would expect low mileage. Sorry I didn't mean to write a book here.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    If you are new to a club you might want to observe a dancer perform on stage and tip her and ask if she would be interested in coming over to your table to dance for you and your husband. I believe some dancers may not want to and others may be a bit shy about approaching couples who they think are just there to watch only. I've noticed dancers like to go after a guy sitting by himself thinking he is easier pickings. If other dancers see you getting dances, you might get approached by others if the club really is couples friendly. Just my opinion though. I haven't been to any strip clubs in Illinois.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Extra note: I also ask what is the dance price ahead of time. I made this a habit after getting ripped off a few times by some unscrupulous dancers.
  • driver01no2
    19 years ago
    Everyone on this board is so mean! I hate you all.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Some people on here obviously don't care about others feelings. Others will take offense at anyone who rates one of their favorite clubs with a low rating as if it's a slap in the face to them. I would just try to ignore them. I'm not afraid to give a club a one rating if I had an awful time when everyone else is having a great time. I've already done something like that as well. I say rate the club based on your experience. It doesn't do others unfamiliar to a club any good if everyone rates a club about the same rating because they are afraid someone will attack them. There may be an occasion though where I might give a club the benefit of the doubt if I had one bad night but other nights were better.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion