tuscl

When the manager can't be paid off

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Thursday, August 7, 2014 7:25 PM
Imagine this. You have a girl who is willing and you have a history with. The club is dead. You have a beautiful girl who you have history with who is ready and willing to hop out for OTC. The only problem? A manager who won't let her leave without fining her AND holding it against her. What's even worse is the guy ended up being a law and order type who could not be greased. Fuck. I think I actually made matters worse by trying to take care of him. I don't usually miscalculate with these mutts, but I did with this one. It would be a shame if they fire this girl for this, but it is a real possibility. There is nothing worse than a club manager who thinks he is on some holy mission and just can't be paid off.

22 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy has moved up from greasing bouncers to attempting to grease mnagers? Once he figures it out will he write a system about it?
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I don't know Rick, maybe you need to play it so the manager has some kind of plausible deniability that she's stepping out for P4P. Maybe he's afraid of getting hit with a pimping charge, which I think is generally a felony. If it a club that's owned by a corporation, get used to all forms of stupid inflexibility.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Just fuck the manager and get it over with
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Fuck
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Fuck
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Fuck
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Sounds like an LDK hypothetical question to me.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I don't understand bribing a manager. WTF?? You wait until the dancer finishes her shift and meet her a block from the club (parking lots have cameras). No manager is going to excuse a dancer from her shift early so she can fuck you. WTF?? She's there to make him money, not run off with a PL. How much did you try and bribe him with, $20?? I'd be pissy too if I were him.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Was this greasing attempt done at The Outhouse in Kansas again? RickyBoy said he had some luck greasing bouncers there in the past. Maybe he just got overconfident there this time?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I can't imagine bringing the club manager into my doings. In most clubs a dancer can leave before the end of her shift but if she does she cannot come back that day. This is obviously to keep hookers out. But she can always go home "sick".
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RickyBoy's ass-clownery must really be something to behold in the clubs: Look there's RickyBoy running The System! Look! Now he's greasing a bouncing! Now look! He's trying to grease a manager.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Dougster-Maybe we need a System for greasing people of importance.
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    Shadowcat, I know in some of the MAL North Carolina clubs, the dancers got fined $100 if they left early or came in late so the fine got added to the OTC price, making it prohibitive in most cases. It's been a while since I've discussed that matter with dancers so I don't know if that is still the case. The Plat Plus clubs seem to be the most lenient about scheduling.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Rockstar, most managers can be bought off. Don't give them more credit than they deserve - most of them are monkeys who don't make a lot of money. I am a regular in this club, so I wasn't exactly an unknown quantity. Now it may be different in corporate clubs, but this one was not one of those. I didn't have the kind of time that night to wait until the end of her shift. But like I said, I misacalculated. She was not back last night, so I suspect that I might have gotten her in trouble. The good news though is that I was able to go down the street and bribe THAT manager (er, I mean pay the "early departure fee") to let a girl go who I had my eye on for some time. Good times. ;)
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    magicrat - I agree about the PP clubs. I've seen a few times when dancers had to leave or needed to leave and were allowed to come back in.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    @SlickSpic: Lol!
  • jacobs.patrick7
    10 years ago
    Sounds to me like the stripper used it as an excuse NOT to leave with you. Otherwise, rockstar is correct, why can't you meet after her shift?
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I used to go to a local low profile Latina Club. This when I was just starting to learn that P4P OTC was common. But at this club the first thing I noticed was that dancers seemed to be able to come and go as they pleased. Then I understood. I had been tipping a dancer each time her turn came up for some hours. Then I did two $5 air dances with her. She was so friendly. Then after that she went home. Then I realized, she was wanting me to invite her to OTC. Then I learned more, this club had been a very heavy FS-ITC place. They were doing it everywhere, and in a van in the parking lot. Then they got busted. So this OTC system was their new way. Then later they changed to $20 air dances. I think they were trying to clean it up, make it so the dancers could make money by dancing there instead of just by doing OTCs. I think that no schedule system is common in Latina clubs, and of course in Mexico. When you see it, it means that they do OTC. I wonder if Chicas Bonitas, a Latina club which sounds friendly by with dancers who are not always the hottest, lets the girls come and go like that? Over all I think strip clubs are a bad deal if you have to be paying people off. They restrict you too much. You can't be physically expressive with a girl, if their are bouncers eyeing you, or if the VIP room is too small or other things just don't let you take charge of the situation. SJG
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    How can anyone read a thread like this and conclude anything other than that RickyBoy is complete faggot?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    In some parts of Asia the strip clubs have what's called a "bar fine". Basically you pay the bar a nominal fee to take the girl out to your hotel and fuck her brains out. Pretty simple and straightforward. Nothing rocket science about it.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Yes I am familiar with this bar fine concept in Asia. How about at the Hong Kong Bar in TJ though? If a girl wants to leave the premises with you, say for Toda La Noche, does a fine need to be paid? How about Adelita's? What I have read about TJ and the street girls is that often they will be happy to do Toda La Noche, and for a sensible price, if you get to them late enough at night. That is, they will be looking at how much this TLN will cost them in terms of lost biz. If it is late enough, and given that they have to sleep somewhere, they may well go for it. It has always sounded to me like there is a certain genteelness about Mexican prostitution which is what makes it work so well. I would not really want that tough, TLN with one I just met, and when it is so late that both parties are very tired out, like 4AM, and also when I probably would never be able to see her again. But Latinas are the ones who make TLN awesome. I think it was in Ron Kovic's Born on the 4th of July, that there is an account of a TLN session in a rural brothel which was just really nice. I think also I would like the Hong Kong Bar girls a bit better as they live a little bit slower paced life, getting money from dancing as well as sessions, and sometimes maybe being willing to take a break and lie with you some. SJG Jenny [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion