tuscl

Pictures . . .

Thursday, June 9, 2005 12:06 AM
I think the founder made it clear NO pictures and unfortunately he had a damn good reason like fear of the copyright laws or something like that. Anyway, it would be nice in the club review section to be able to post actual pictures of the dancers that work at that club. I think it would be difficult at a small dive like Angels to get the dancers to agree to let me take pictures for posting. At least with the GCs some pictures of dancers are available at the GC website, but even there many a dancer rightfully doesn't want her picture all over the internet. Heck, with each review it would be nice to attach pictures of all the dancers at work on that visit. :) I have only a single picture of a super model who was to wayyyyy to good to be true. I didn't get her picture at the club (The Trap), but at yahoo dating service. Unfortunately, I lost contact with her but have zero doubt she would like to hear from me even if just to chat on the phone once in a blue moon. A really special lady with her main fault that she liked people too much. She was moving too fast for me (I really like to go very slow) so I didn't want her contact information. Actually she didn't offer that she offered a free weekend, which was too much for me. I'd feel guilty not paying her and there is no way I could afford more than a couple hours of her time and that is with steep discounting. I try to treat women very well and I'm surprised that works even a little bit in my case because I'm old, fat, short, and poor. Yes, some women seem to prefer being treated like shit but that isn't too much fun for me. I remember this young dancer who thought I was jealous of her pimp. She was so deluded on that point. If that is how a man earns his money fine, but I wouldn't want any part of it. The only time I would take money from a woman is if she was super rich and the money meant nothing to her and even then I think I would feel bad about it. For those who say there are other fish in the sea. Yes, that is true. But at the same time in my many years there have only been a tiny few where there seemed to be real chemistry both ways. The biggest mistake I've made with women is letting those tiny few go because I believed there were more fish in the sea or more often it was because I wanted to keep the relationship on a paid foundation.

8 comments

• chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Kyle---Please disregard the above..I had you mistaken for someone else.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Kyle....could you please e-mail me so that I can ask you about something concerning Brad's...[view link].
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi Casualguy, The demand for these FAT women really surprises me. When I was younger I thought it was like Shadowcat said that the poor guy can't afford anything better because it seemed like all the guys that I knew disliked FATTIES. Of course, it also seemed like they all disliked BLACKS. Times change. (Porky's here in Miami supposedly specializes in FAT dancers, but those dancers are small compared to what you will see at Angels.) The way RomanticLover seems to feel about paying for a dancer's attention or any woman's attention is the norm I believe. A good number of people feel prostitution is wrong and that lap dancing is just a form of prostitution. If you look at some of the statutes, then it seems like lap dancing could be considered prostitution. This guy I know was shocked and disgusted when I told him about paying for a woman's "attention." He wanted to start fixing up me with nice girls who don't do that. He is a very nice guy, but he sees lap dancing as very wrong and sad.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi Komey1970, I'm a lot more interested in pictures of dancers who work in dives like Angels and these dives usually don't have web sites. It would be great to be able to have pics of the actual super models that sometimes can be found working there. Heck, even pics of the 300 to 400 pounders would be nice cause some customers love being swallowed in blubber for only God knows what reason--I'm thinking they love pain and asphixation (sp?).
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Hi Kyle, this sounds like this club could be RL's dream come true. I bet some of those 300 to 400 lb girls would be all over RL. Lol, seems amusing to me just thinking about it although slightly disgusting to me. Maybe RL will get lucky and even get a real name and phone number. Then he can post here about his new 400 lb dream girl stripper. It's just an idea. RL might want to try it out.
  • komey1970
    19 years ago
    If a club has a web site, most of the time they will have pictures of dancers there. Whether or not it is up to date can be debatable.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    I can see where a dancer wouldn't want to give out pictures or have pictures taken. This one picture I have brings back a lot of positive memories and it is incredible how fantastic she looked in the picture which is how she was in person. I had forgotten how extremely stunning she was and unfortunately had been remembering a lesser beauty. There was nothing lesser about her. She just scared me a little cause she seemed too good to be true. She had the attitude I like, but unfortunately that got her fired. If only I'd known she was going to get fired, then I would have accepted her generous offer if necessary or try to set something up a little less extreme. I had been thinking of countering with an offer of lunch, but I didn't offer because I was thinking she would find that too mundane.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Taking pictures of dancers you meet outside the club would be a great way to help you to remember them. I just remembered I saw a guy with a cell phone taking pictures inside the club of the girls on stage. Most of the pics were too dark to see except when a club strobe light flashed. I didn't say anything because I didn't think the club management would give a darn about that at the club. However I could be wrong. I don't really care for strangers taking my pic inside of a club. Of course most clubs have so many cameras in a club you are constantly watched anyway.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion