tuscl

What hobbies do you have?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Saturday, August 2, 2014 2:57 PM
So what hobbies do tuscers partake in that don't involve strip clubs or strippers? Mine are poker and playing basketball. Combine those with sex and there's my 3 favorite things to do. I never have enough time to do them as much as I would like, and I am not good at any of them!!! Lol. But I sure have fun doing those 3 things. I also collect wine but that's pretty boring compared to my hobbies listed above.

30 comments

• tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I smack the piss out of yellowfin,bluefin and marlin.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Dice-That's a man's hobby. My family out in Ventura County mostly surf fish. First you catch the perch, then it's time for rays and sharks. Couple of years ago we took an overnight trip to one of the Channel Islands. Great trip. Most Californians never visit this national park. They're too busy in Yosemite, with all the other tourists.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^^ if you have a boat don't forget white sea bass. My main hobby right now is trying to play guitar like a blues master. It's pretty tricky.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Scuba diving. And yes, Channel Islands are awesome. And like Mikey, trying to play guitar like a blues master. Been trying that for exact thing for 30+ years. But I still suck. If I could play a TINY bit as well as Stevie Ray or Duane Allman I'd die a happy man. But I just dont have it.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Rodney King WAS right, we all CAN get along. God bless Stevie Ray Vaughn.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    You're right Slick, blues bring people together. Last time I played basketball with my younger co-workers, it was tons of arguing and smack talk.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Masturbating
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Hiking
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I like to go to Hobby Lobby to get felt
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    lol motor.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    For me, woodworking, woodcarving and boating.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    By the way, Slick - my current avatar should appeal to you!
  • THE CHAINDOG
    10 years ago
    I weight train, bike and shoot handguns and rifle shotgun, come pimps, gang bangers, bikers or the zombie apoculipse I will be heard
  • rattdog
    10 years ago
    stevie ray won the coin flip and wound up in that crash. pop quiz: who lost that coin flip?
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "stevie ray won the coin flip and wound up in that crash. pop quiz: who lost that coin flip?" His brother Jimmy, right? He wasn't on the helicopter? I forget...did his manager die too?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Buddy Holly? No, that's not it. His brother? His wife?
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    Death of Stevie Ray Vaughn. There was NO COIN TOSS. "Stevie Ray Vaughan was an American guitarist who gained worldwide fame as one of the founders of Double Trouble. He was killed in the crash of a helicopter piloted by Jeff Brown on the side of a ski hill at Alpine Valley Resort in East Troy, Wisconsin on Monday, August 27, 1990... Dew was settling on the windshields of the four helicopters waiting to transport the performers back to Chicago. Stevie Ray, his elder brother Jimmie Vaughan, and his wife Connie made their way to their reserved helicopter...Peter Jackson, one of Clapton's tour managers let Vaughan know that three seats were reserved for [Stevie], Jimmie, and Connie.[2][8] Upon arrival, they discovered that their seats had been taken by members of Clapton's crew...Vaughan, wanting to get back to Chicago, asked Jimmie and Connie if he could take the last seat, saying "I really need to get back.".[2][5] They obliged and caught the next flight in Lake Geneva with Layton and Jimmie's manager, Mark Proct.[2] At 1 a.m., the helicopters departed in dense fog at two-minute intervals. ...[the helicopter with Vaughn on board] banked sharply[9] to the left[6] and crashed into the side of a 300-foot-high ski slope,[12] about 0.6 miles (0.97 km) from takeoff.[6] All on board were killed instantly.[13] With no fire or explosion, the bodies and debris were scattered over an area of 200 square feet (19 m2).[8][11][12] Nobody was aware of the crash until the helicopter failed to arrive at its destination the next morning." [view link] Almost 32 years earlier a PLANE crash had killed 'three of the biggest stars of the day — Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and J.P. Richardson, known as the Big Bopper — near Clear Lake, Iowa.' Supposedly, there was a coin flip involved.
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    "Rock ‘n’ roll was still in its infancy when it suffered its first tragedy. On Feb. 3, 1959, three of the biggest stars of the day — Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and J.P. Richardson, known as the Big Bopper — were killed in a plane crash near Clear Lake, Iowa. The three acts, along with Dion and the Belmonts, were on a package tour called the Winter Dance Party, which was to play 24 Midwestern cities in as many days. But the bus’ heating system was ill-equipped and broke down a few days later, which caused some musicians to catch the flu and Holly’s drummer Carl Bunch to be hospitalized for frostbite. By the time they reached the Surf Ballroom in Clear Lake on Feb. 2, about a week and a half into the tour, Holly, after the show, decided to charter a plane from nearby Mason City to Fargo, N.D., just across the state line from their next gig in Moorhead, Minn. As a bonus, Holly would be able to do his laundry, which had been neglected since the tour began. The plane, a Beechwood Bonanza, had room for only three passengers — Holly and his band — and the pilot, Roger Peterson. Holly’s bass player, future country legend Waylon Jennings, gave up his seat to Richardson, who was ill. According to Jennings’ autobiography, Holly teased his bass player by saying, “Well, I hope your ol’ bus freezes up.” To which Jennings responded, “Well, I hope your ol’ plane crashes.” There are conflicting stories as to how Valens wound up in the third seat. Tommy Allsup, Holly’s guitarist, claimed that he lost a coin flip to Valens in the dressing room. In 2010, Dion DiMucci, who had been silent about that night for 51 years, claimed that he, not Allsup, was slated for the third seat because he was one of the headliners. But after winning the coin toss, he balked at paying $36 for the flight — the amount his parents paid in monthly rent for the apartment where he grew up — and gave Valens the seat. Local DJ Bob Hale, who was the MC for the concert, agrees that it was between Allsup and Valens, but that he, not Allsup, flipped the coin. Regardless of the contradictions, around 12:55AM on Feb. 3, the plane carrying Holly, Richardson and Valens took off in a snowstorm with strong winds. But the plane traveled only a few miles before crashing, killing all four men instantly." [view link]
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    @Joker- One of my old college roommates was at the last SRV show. He always had his ticket to the show on his desk. He said it was a great show. He got home to the Chicago, slept and when he woke up, found out about the helicopter crash. He said he was basically in shock the next day. He then decided to be a guitar player, except he was more of a heavy metal musician, just as the Nirvana thing started to happen. As for Buddy Holly, I saw his memorial once. It's not too far off the interstate.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    Oh, to answer the original question, I play too many online games to mention.
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    my hobbies are strip clubs, massage parlors, online/street hookers and the pick up arts
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Motor-Haha.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @ATAC-Is that PMOY 2012 Jackyn Swedberg?
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    flag football
  • imnumnutz
    10 years ago
    gambling (sports, craps, BJ, slots and video poker reading (generally non fiction--WWI, WWII and biographies)
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Skick: Beats me. Just a very sexy lady in a BARELY there bikini. Note the string bottom - that's all there is, two strings and about a 25% coverage top.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I agree w/ jack
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    My bike and poker.
  • Joker420
    10 years ago
    I like being a baller
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Music isn't really a "hobby" for me. I'm in a golf league, I enjoy putting parts on my vintage sports car faster than they can fall off, I go salmon fishing on Lake Michigan (as well as inland fishing), I used to be in a bowling league, I play bridge at a fairly high level, I'm well versed in gathering wild mushrooms throughout the season, and I make wine in the fall from my humble grape arbor.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion