tuscl

Ebola victim in Atlanta

Piggiebacking off motor heads discussion...so this person just arrived and in the way too Emory not that far from a lot of strip clubs including follies...will this detract business or keep the dancers away?!?! Just sum food 4 thought 👗🚬🍟🍗🍖🍔🍝🍛🍤🍕

17 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    eye doughnut know
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^LOL
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Actually this is some scary shit, having this disease here in the US for the first time. The potential for disaster is off the charts if something goes wrong in the handling of it.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I hope someone called Alucard so that the patient will get professional medical care.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ that is an awesome statement

There's a headline I. USA today's website about this right now. Sounds like they got it under control - I didn't realize Ebola is NOT a airborne transmitter disease.

Btw they're bringing another denial doctor with it too in the next few days - both of these patients were doctors working on missionaries
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Imagine if only Native Americans are immune and everybody else dies. America will be back to America, with no illegal aliens.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ yes, maybe mushrooms, peyote, and mescaline are the cure
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    ^^^Lol mikeya...it couldn't hurt!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Don't forget DMT.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Speaking of Alucard...

Toledo is under a state of emergency. Bad water. Over 400,000 people are affected. No drink. Not even after boiling.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    There's no place like home! There's no place like home.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Hey Motor, this is a cheap joke, but Mexico has Montezuma's Revenge and Toledo has Alucard's Revenge.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    U do know that most mexicans are aztecs and mayans? They are native american like most hispanics they are just mixed with spaniard in other hispanic countries
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    lol
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Glad I don't live near Toledo. This water issue probably put a lot of people out of work if they can't run busineses without water. Buying bottled water for a dog or cat is for the birds.

I think one big concern is that with the ebola virus in so many people in Africa, the chances for it to mutate or for terrorists to help spread it are vastly magnified. If it mutated and became airborne, watch out. Could it combine with the flu?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion