tuscl

Any of you watch Doomsday Preppers?

The guy killed a rabbit right in front of other rabbits. You ever wonder what rabbits think?
Then he had his wife or gf strip the fur off.

All this after a scene where two rabbits were getting it on in the background.
I don't know what the shows producers were thinking. It's making me get hungry and I already ate.

7 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Then it all looks like chicken.
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    yes and yes I am
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Lol, Juice must be getting prepared by stocking up on strippers and chicken in the event strip clubs get closed for two whole weeks due to power failures. The ultimate doomsday scenario.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Some animals were definitely harmed in the filming of this episode.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    PETA might claim cruelty to animals by doing executions in front of other rabbits. That would be like killing a fish in front of other fish. PETA will likely be up in arms just like Obama seems to block economic progress with no pipeline and he lets all the oil get shipped by trucks and trains instead. Yeah, the sign of a true leader. Claim to save the environment and don't give a damn how many other lives are at increased risk due to all the oil getting shipped by other means. Then other givernment officials report the pipeline is safe for the environment and still nothing is done. Canada is going to build a pipeline to their west coast now. Oh the inhumanity of it all. lol. We seem to elect Terrible leaders in this country.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals ??
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion