tuscl

Feature return request

Dolfan
What did 50 Cent do when he got hungry? 58.
Thursday, July 31, 2014 1:25 PM
Is there any chance we can get back the ability to ignore posters straight from the discussion list? With the new layout, that's the thing I miss the most.

21 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Not sure what you mean "discussion list"? I just ignored you from this topic with no problem.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ Maybe I'm dumb, but I don't see an ignore button. Where is it?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I'm seeing a grey circle with a white "X" in it just like it has always been.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I dont see it. Where the heck is it?
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I think gw k and that the ignore button isn't available on the main discussion page. You have to open a topic and then the old familiar little gray "x" button is under the screen name/avatar. But you have to open the thread first to see it.

One nice thing about the new layout is that one the main Discussion page there are no little blue names so if soneone that you have on ignore starts a new thread you don't ever see it.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Well fuck. I dont have a grey X on anyones avatar. Thats why I complained to founder that my screens were fucked up. And the pics are still gone. Why the hell am I paying founder month to month?
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    You have to click on a discussion topic. Then you will see the name of posters like "mikeya02". Right below the name you will see a thumbs up sign, a circle with an X in the middle, and an envelop. Click on the circle with an X to ignore someone.

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Yes Jack, now I see them. Pretty strange.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Who dresses you in the morning, mikey02?

Can you tie your own shoelaces yet?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Farmer, were you looking over my shoulder? Ever had a thread deleted for no reason? Shut the fuck up.
  • joker44
    10 years ago

^art
  • joker44
    10 years ago

Seriously, mikeya02 what browser are you using and on what operating system?

I see the ignore "x" under screen name using Chrome on android or Windows.

Are you seeing the prop and PM buttons on either side of ignore X?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Do you guys really think I would set myself for ridicule? The buttons weren't there and now they are. What's funny is one night I started a thread that everyones avatar was replaced by TUSCL.NET. 5 minutes later the avatars were replaced and my thread was deleted. Like I said, pretty
    strange.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “…Why the hell am I paying founder month to month …”

Yeah – Founder is starting to feel lie a fave that has gone south on us LOL
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "What's funny is one night I started a thread that everyones avatar was replaced by TUSCL.NET. 5 minutes later the avatars were replaced and my thread was deleted."

I've had that happen on occasion also. When internet connection is REAL slow, sometimes it takes forever to load just the icons.

"Do you guys really think I would set myself for ridicule?"

Why not? Everyone else here does. The mindless insanity that gets posted on this forum? Are you kidding? Don't worry, you'll fit right in. Just don't disagree with anyone and you'll be fine.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I only disagree w/ myself that way I don’t get in trouble
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    By discussions list I mean list of discussions :) - click the link at the top that says discuss.

This screenshot doesn't show the little x icon: http://postimg.org/image/mjsnpmqcj/ But this one does: http://postimg.org/image/v9wogcz5r/14383…

It's not the end of the world not having it there, but when someone goes on a new name creation binge it makes cleaning up easier.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Dolfan - I thought that might be your reason but to be fair to the poster, you should at least open the topic first to make sure it is not one of the trolls.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    sc, there's really only two people I ignore, but one of them likes to make new names every couple of weeks. It doesn't take more than a sentence to realize its an alias I have no interest in seeing.

Like I said, not a big deal, but I figure asking wouldn't hurt...
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    It's back! Not that this thread had anything to do with it, but thanks anyway.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^^who comes up with new names every couple of weeks?!?!?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion