tuscl

is bullwinkle a juice troll account all along ?

or is it plausible that juice is hacking accounts like our good friend Bullwinkle ?

I mean lets get real winkle isn't acting like bullwinkle

14 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    OMG! Is it also plausible that Juice hacks founder?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Right
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Maybe...Maybe Not...I don't know if Juice has Bullwinkle's intimate knowledge of NY down pat.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    slick your like most people on this site and you underestimate juice ...juice to peoples surprise is one of the most traveled and diverse club member on the board. most don't even know it because they don't know all the accounts juice truly has in his operation. not all accounts are active on the forum board some are just true black operation club reveiwers and they are a damn good elite group of members with information good enough to sell for cash but he gives out for free. most people pm these accounts not even relizing they are pm ing da juice and have been helped. you see guys juice isn't just a troll. a lot of you guys keep forgting juices roots in tuscl as a true solid member and a colorful writer of reviews. lets just say juice is without a doubt a game changer in the hobby of the strip club arts. I could talk of the other sites juice and his crew are on and his contribution to those as well since tuscl want expand its reach into other spots of the hobby such as amp and street walker or online hookers but juice is a well known member and contributer of the hobby not in his home states of the Carolinas but all over the united states of our god blessed and sexy country we all call home
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Is juice an 31337 h4x0rz?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Fanky-How do you know that I'm not a Juice alias?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Juice!Juice!Juice!

And, I never underestimate anyone. Anyone.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Bullwinkle is a true cocaine cowboy
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    honestly can anyone keep up with all of juice's aliases besides juice?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^good point
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Bullwinkle aka couch juicebox69 what you just tossed down was gospel truth... this happened to me as well as I but the real me out as well...the trolls at the time destrod me and I came bake much like you are as a fun loving troll with truth inbeetween the lines. witch I thank in the big picture is a safer and a better way to entertain while sharing truth with people online and in person but more so online. hell ive honestly keep dating and having free sex with strippers and I could write about it all the time but I don't because honestly no body on this site believes it happens to anybody....hell a lot I times I only stage tip and have drinks and never once pay those high twenty doller prices for three minutes of trying a ldk...sorry king I cant I try but cant....a lot of times my money is spent on dates with strippers and shit like that but once again no body beliesves me as well.....Bullwinkle you truly do have juice in you I can see it from the beginning and even more so know as you have recreated yourself bake on tuscl.....ps bro I love the new you as I believe others love the new me,,,,,,but this is making people wonder is juice really having a lagit converstationl online with himself right now with multiple accounts and all I can say is this site helps me give names and organization to the voices inside my head
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    juice juice juice !!!!!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Juego con fuego!Juego con fuego!Juego con fuego!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Just than about it. Mr. Moose has never quite had Juice's style.

Or has he?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion