tuscl

Managing Completion

GasPedalJoe
Washington
Sunday, June 12, 2005 9:01 AM
At some of the more liberal clubs, a few high mileage dances leave me ready to finish. How should I handle my completion without making a mess?

12 comments

• enquiz2001
    19 years ago
    If she doesn't want you to complete the exchange she won't do anything to get you started in the first place. Or she'll let you know up front. In the end - if it happens, it happens. You're putting out the money. If it bothers her, let her get a new job. If it's really a bother to you, ask up front. But if you have had a few experiences, you can figure out soon enough if she has a problem or not.
  • maybeenuf4u
    19 years ago
    I've always found that Dockers w/ jockey shorts are fine. Lets be serious, if a guy is looking at your pants theres something wrong w/ him, not you. Completion is great if you can get it, but I've only had it happen to me twice. Been to hundreds of clubs. Many great lds, while completion is necc, I don't always want it then. Besides then you feel like a dweeb, anyway. But I've heard that some guys use a rubber. The few times I was worried about it, I put a napkin in my jockeys to contain the pre... it worked OK. You just go to the BR and discreetly dispose of it. I don't do this all the time though.
  • GooberMan
    19 years ago
    "Hi, my name is ________. What's yours? That's a nice name. How long have you danced here? Wow. It sounds like you have a lot of experience. You probably have some wild tales to tell. What would you consider the wildest incident in your dancing career? Really? Fascinating. Just out of curiosity, have you ever had a guy 'lose it' when you gave him a lap dance? You have? How did you feel about that? Well, good, because I like it when that happens to me. I am wearing clothes that will keep me from making a mess. Do you think you could do that for me?"
  • skdii
    19 years ago
    I look directly at the dancer and say - "My God, you are so beautiful I am about to have an orgasm even before we get a dance!" Her response should tell you all you need to know about her opinion on the subject.
  • StripShopper
    19 years ago
    O.K. > Just how would you phrase that question? I mean...How would bring that up in the Dance Discussion? I know for a fact that women are turned off by direct sexual questions....So What's your method for being direct
  • GooberMan
    19 years ago
    Tell her what you want before you agree to purchase a dance. Be specific. If she says no, keep shopping until you find one who says yes.
  • StripShopper
    19 years ago
    From my experience...I've found it interesting that dancers seem to fall into opposite sides of the fence on this subject. Some Get Really pissed if a guy looses his ability to maintain. While Some...act as cheerleaders and grind your cock into Oblivion...then get disappoint if they can't consider you another notch in their belt. So is it best to tell the girl what you want prior to starting or do you guys just hope for the best? In my experience, the girl wants to know...
  • GooberMan
    19 years ago
    That thread has gotten old and vanished. Black silk pajama pants have pockets and will suffice as "lounge pants." Wear them with black spandex bike shorts for underwear and you will look fine. Just be careful that your wallet does not fall from the loose pockets. An experienced clubber recommended these or black stretch lounge pants, but I never could find those. Dillards and other mall department stores carry the silk pajamas. Can others here vouch for this advice? I have procured the clothes but have not tested them yet.
  • skdii
    19 years ago
    Just tell the dancer you are 'close'. If she don't stop grinding, then just make a mess - they are used to it.
  • GooberMan
    19 years ago
    I had asked similar questions some months ago on this board. Let me share the helpful advice I got: 1. Most dancers expect this to happen. In fact, many try to make it happen. 2. Your best clothing to wear for climaxing, absorption of the "mess" and gentleness on the dancer will be spandex bike shorts under black silk pajama bottoms. The spandex lets you feel the stroking and the pajama pants are easy on the dancer. I recommend doing a "test run" at home by stroking yourself in this garb and making sure the mess does not soak to the outside.
  • StripShopper
    19 years ago
    pajama pants??? I must have missed that discussion...Can you give a clearer example. I really can't see myself wearing pajamas to a strip club.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I've never asked or discussed this with a girl in advance. But I have had the situation arise (no pun intended) where I've asked the girl to slow down or stop for a little bit to keep me from having an "accident." If you do that she'll let you know in a hurry whether she cares or not. And it's been my experience that if the girl give enough contact to get you to that point she isn't going to care if you keep going. Some of them even seem to get a kick out of it. They sometimes even become favs. My ATF used to tell me she didn't care what I did, she just didn't want to know about it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion