tuscl

John Abraham busted at 4 in the afternoon for DUI.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, July 30, 2014 8:18 AM
NFL star John Abraham was leaving the Pink Pony strip club -- AT 4PM -- when he was arrested for DUI in Georgia ... this according to a police report obtained by TMZ Sports. The Arizona Cardinals linebacker was popped on June 29th in Dekalb County ... when cops say they saw a vehicle stopped in the middle of the road with Abraham asleep at the wheel. Cops say they pounded on the doors and screamed at Abraham for several minutes before he woke up -- and when he did come to, they immediately smelled booze on his breath. Cops say, "He appeared confused and rambled while speaking." Then there's this ... "Abraham stated he was coming from the Pink Pony, a strip club and bar" -- and told the cops he only had two drinks while inside. Did we mention cops say this all went down at 4 IN THE AFTERNOON?! Cops say Abraham admitted that he didn't feel safe on the road -- and when asked, said he was NOT sick or on any type of medication. According to the report, Abraham bombed several field sobriety tests -- including the alphabet -- but declined to take a breathalyzer test. Cops arrested the 36-year-old -- but he was too big to seatbelt in the squad car. FYI -- he's listed in the police report as 6'4", 225 pounds. Abraham was ultimately charged with DUI and improper stopping in the roadway.

11 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere!
  • rentz2
    10 years ago
    Wonder why he stopped going to Follies
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    rentz22 - Because I took his favorite seat. LOL.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I always wonder how dudes this big can get that drunk. I know a 105 pound chick who can drink sunup to sundown and still be coherent.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Ha ha!
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    "Abraham bombed several field sobriety tests -- including the alphabet" NFL players probably can't recite the alphabet even when sober.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    No he didn't say two glasses. He said two fifths of Jack Daniels neat!
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Do strippers charge him double when he asked for a lap dance since they have to cover more territory?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    If he was that drunk, I hope he realized to tip the stripper in the middle, not the ones to the left or right
  • goodsouthernboy
    10 years ago
    I always wonder if someone slipped a pill in his drunk to try to take advantage of him. If PP only opens at 12, I guess he could easily get that messed up in less than 4 hours but seems like a stretch.
  • rentz2
    10 years ago
    "rentz22 - Because I took his favorite seat. LOL" I know he use to take that corner but the last few times i saw him in there he was taking the couches on the right when you enter the building instead of sitting on the floor. Was funny sitting next to him once though. Most of the girls hated him being in there saying he was a cheap fuck who didn't want to tip for anything
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion