tuscl

Innovative dancer approach or not?

Typical situation: Dancer approaches. Dancer sits down beside you in a chair. Dancer asks if you want a dance.

My response: "Maybe later" I see the dancer looks fairly good and add "I just got here."

Dancer: Instead of leaving (to my surprise) on a busy Saturday night with hundreds of other people around, she sits and chats with me for at least 30 minutes or longer.

I somehow ended up with my hand across her legs with her holding my arm close to keep warm. I was ready for a dance after all that.

Is this a seldom used dancer tactic? That is stay and talk after I say maybe later. Maybe she didn't know maybe later is what I say all the time when I don't want dances. Maybe this is the charm the guy method. I don't know. Instead of asking me to buy her a bottle of water, she asked me to save her seat and got up and walked to a close bar, paid for it and walked back. Another dancer mysteriously sat down almost as soon as she left but I told her I was waiting for another dancer to return. She left and then the first showed back up. Maybe I just had a really good seat.

2 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    Sometimes dancers just don't feel like working and are content to sit and talk to someone they enjoy, even if he doesn't spend anything on them. I remember one time my fav was sitting with a guy when I came in. She probably sat there for half an hour or so before he left. I didn't see him tip her so I asked her about it. She said no, he didn't give her a tip but she didn't care, he was a nice guy and she enjoyed talking to him. I remember another time a girl I knew came over and asked if she could just sit with me all evening, she didn't feel like working. I told her I only had a certain amount of money and couldn't give her any more than that and she said that was fine. This was around 8 pm. She was still sitting with me at 2 am when the lights were turned on. Fun night.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Ultimately she decided you didn't seem like a dick head and it was worth investing the time to see if she could get you to change your mind and buy a dance. Even in busy clubs on busy nights not all girls like to hustle. I'm sure she wouldn't have sat there all night but 30 minutes isn't that long to invest.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion