Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What do you drive to the strip club?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

GARDEN CITY{SD} — A Weld County man was charged with driving under the influence after authorities say he drove a lawnmower to a Garden City bar and strip club despite having a revoked license.

The Weld district attorney's office has charged Kenneth Welton, 53, with misdemeanor DUI following his Tuesday arrest by the sheriff's office.

According to an arrest affidavit, Welton was taken into custody by a deputy after at least four people saw him driving a lawnmower at about 10 p.m. on Eighth Avenue in Garden City.

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

ford ASTR0 1983

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

You'd think he would have stayed of the streets and mowed lawns all the way there.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

I saw a zero turn mower parked in a strip club parking lot one time.

Profile picture for BlueLion
BlueLion
•

city bus

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•
Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Man accused of drunk driving on lawnmower: youtu.be

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Garden City is a drinking town with a college problem

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

Maybe he thought he was George Jones.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I rode my bicycle to the strip club once. I even wrote an article about it.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

It just dawned on me that my father was born in Garden City but his parents were smart enough to move out of there when he was still young. They moved to Kulm, ND. :)

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Years ago, Vince Gil had a video where he drove a law mower around.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Oh well...these days a Honda, so I don't attract attention in the parking lot. I used to drive my toy car but I was always afraid someone who I know would see it. I really prefer to keep my SC activities private.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Whatever the rental agency gives me that trip.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement