tuscl

deep thoughts with da mane

Saturday, July 26, 2014 8:41 PM
im laying up smoking on only the lord knows what and dranking on some strong. ive already popped some pills and im no wear near feeling ill. im working on my firtst album called jucicy club melts, it should it the walmartst by November near my birthday bash season 4 down at the atl in follies, most dem bitvhes love blowing my weed amd weeeiner. lol i tell you some time as i stroke my self and the keys of life i kill my self. some times i feel like im looking down on myself as i write this and listen to cool john rapping but some times i cry after non succesfull trip to the club. so i just over eat and drank myself to sleep. sleep ooo yes that deep sexy wife of mine that calls me home er nigt. i try to stay awake to enjoy life but depression takes me bake to drugs and sleep. sleep os how i do and doiimng i do. as my life fades out to the dark black void of nothing god bless all y all jay

6 comments

• Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    I been drankin, I been smokin
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    i be bake mane
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    im laying up smoking on only the lord knows what and dranking on some strong. ive already popped some pills and im no wear near feeling ill. im working on my firtst album called jucicy club melts, it should it the walmartst by November near my birthday bash season 4 down at the atl in follies, most dem bitvhes love blowing my weed amd weeeiner. lol i tell you some time as i stroke my self and the keys of life i kill my self. some times i feel like im looking down on myself as i write this and listen to cool john rapping but some times i cry after non succesfull trip to the club. so i just over eat and drank myself to sleep. sleep ooo yes that deep sexy wife of mine that calls me home er nigt. i try to stay awake to enjoy life but depression takes me bake to drugs and sleep. sleep os how i do and doiimng i do. as my life fades out to the dark black void of nothing god bless all y all jay
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    city bus
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Do you not see that whatever goes into the mouth passes into the stomach and is expelled? But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this defiles a person. For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander. These are what defile a person. But to eat with unwashed hands does not defile anyone
  • Shadowcat69
    10 years ago
    meeeeeeelloooooooooow?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion