tuscl

Do you ever make up names when you club?

zipman68
the speed force!
You know...like Maurice -- occupation, space cowboy and midnight toker

20 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    ...Gangster of Love?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Yes. Whenever I meet a Porsche or Lexus, I introduce myself as Ford.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I usually don't try to make up a funny name or job description because if the dancer doesn't get the joke, it makes an awkward start to what could be a beautiful relationship. However, shadows example is so funny that I'm going to have to borrow it next time I have a dancer with a car name.
  • roccoballs
    10 years ago
    At a club in Vegas, I was Ben Cash and my buddies were Chad Plaid and Wyatt Andrews.
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    Back in the day, I would carry business cards from one of my friends and introduce myself as them. I often wonder how much trouble I got some of them in at their work.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I say I'm Pierre...the girls can't resist "Pierre" pressure.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Haha, Mikey.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Have a friend that have a bunch of business cards made up for a fictitious club in New York City (and write his disposable cell number on the back). When we would go out of town on business he would use them. When at a strip club he would discreetly slip them to some of the strippers and tell them we are from out of town scouting talent and she foot the bill for what we were looking for, and asked if she wanted to make some REAL MONEY. Also, he would tell them not to tell the bouncers or management. If they believed it (and they usually did), they were all over us for the evening, we usually didn't have to tip them and still got dances (and sometimes VIP's), and more often than not they would call after their shift finished and would come over to the hotel to for some real fun.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I tell them my real is Joe. I tell them my fake name is Joe. That way I don't get them mixed up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “My name is Bond – Papi Bond” :)
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    You mean you guys tell strippers the truth? Really? Name, occupation, whatever?

Why?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Yes jerikson dude...I really AM a space cowboy.

My name, however, is not Maurice. It is Zippy.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    So has anyone figured out what the "pompatus of love" is? Maurice?
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    Eh, my real name is pretty damn common (though clearly ethnic)so that's no biggie in most of the country, I'm one of thousands in any one of our 10 largest states; when I've tried to give an initialism (as in JR or PJ) they just go on to ask what it stands for.

As for other details, I'm not going to go all Frank Abagnale and make up a whole elaborate cockamamie backstory, as an experienced stripper may see I'm trying to bullshit her -- but I have no obligation to expose myself either. So I keep it as generic as possible.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I tell strippers my real name: Professor Peter Pussyhound.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    If I don't think a stripper is hot, I'm Mr. Brokeman.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^
    Right on ilbbaicnl dude
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I tell them my name is LeBron James
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion