tuscl

Strip Club Car Washes

Back when Deja Vu Ontario(So Cal, not Canada) was up and running, they would periodically have car washes. I went a couple of times on Saturday afternoons. The ladies looked great in bikini tops and daisy dukes. Have any of y'all sick bastards ever gone to a strip club car wash?

11 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    No, but I do dig it when hot chicks doing fundraising car washes. Nothing like a 19-year old coed with a cause.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    NO. I value my car and want it done right. I can ogle girls anywhere for free.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Never been to a strip club car wash.

I do support my local HS Cheerleaders car washes every summer. I'll usually bring all the family cat by and leave a hefty donation, because that's the kind of model citizen I am.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    *cat = cars

Damnit!
  • overnights
    10 years ago
    Godivas in Greenville used to have a dancer car wash in front of the club every so often "back in the day" when they actually had some decent looking dancers. I am like Shadow though nowadays...no telling what might happen to your car if one of their current fatties or fuglies got a hold of it :).
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    If there was one that my club had, I'd let them was my toy car.
  • steve3000
    10 years ago
    Not a strip club carwash. But once a year, a group of Asian girls has a carwash near my neighborhood. Not sure what they are raising money for, but I look forward to it every year. I hope they're college girls, but fear that it's a high school club....
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    No but I hear Deja Vu does them quite often. If I happen to come across one in action I will definitely take part.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    No strip clubs in my home town. The best I can do is the occasional high school cheerleader car wash.
  • HerpinMaDerp
    10 years ago
    I went once to a nearby car wash fundraiser and they sucked at washing cars. I'd prefer it if they found a different way of raising money if they don't care enough to do a decent wash job. The girls were from my favorite club, too, so I was very disappointed.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    The last thing that I would care about at a stripclub sponsored car wash is actually getting my car washed properly. I'd be too busy sticking dollar bills into the dancer's wash cloths.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion