tuscl

Road rage with a stripper.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
CLYMAN - A veteran is accused of confronting a gentleman's club employee in a road rage clash in Dodge County.

He says she was driving too fast.

"I said it would be nice if you would slow down a little bit," 75-year-old Marvin Peterson told TODAY'S TMJ4 reporter Tom Murray. “I tried to do something that I thought was reasonable.”

She says he threatened her life.

“He basically told me that he was going to shoot me," the 29-year-old Milwaukee woman said. “He was just acting really erratic and driving crazy and following me to work. He harassed me when I got to work, threatened my life.”

The woman was on her way to her job at a gentleman's club in Clyman.

Both drivers involved called 911.

"This man just tried to run me off the road and then he followed me," the woman said in her 911 call.

“I've been threatened," Peterson told the dispatcher. "I am armed. I'm going to protect myself.”

In the end, Peterson is the one trouble. Dodge County Sheriff Patricia Ninmann says Peterson was drunk, armed and driving. She said he should leave traffic stops to law enforcement.

“You don't want to take actions unto yourself," Ninmann said. "Call law enforcement. Let us do our job.”

Peterson was released shortly after his arrest. He is facing charges for a first drunk driving offense, armed while intoxicated and disorderly conduct with a firearm enhancer.

14 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    He sounds so gentlemanly. "I said it would be nice if you slowed down a bit."
  • steve229
    10 years ago

Hmm...cranky old gun nut with stripper issues...thank goodness we don't have anyone like that on this board.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Steve-Haha. I'm a happy, middle-aged gun advocate who loves strippers.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    True dat steve229. So, which one of the cranky old man "git off my lawn or I will SHOOT YOU wit' my gun" contingent has been AWOL lately? Perhaps we already know Monsieur Peterson.

I'm sure that we would know ol' Marvin P. by another name. But what's in a name? That which we call a gun nut by any other name would be as crazy. And probably wouldn't smell that sweet after he fires his gun and promptly loses bowel control in his excitement over the whole incident.

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^
    OK Slick...you're off the list anyway. As a Hispanic the cops wouldn't have arrested you. They'd have just shot you on the off chance you were an illegal alien or drug smuggler.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Good thing he was packing heat, or she might have scratched his eyes out.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    he's lucky she didn't shoot him
  • Pole_Doc
    10 years ago
    How do we know the woman was a stripper? The article only says she works at a sc. It doesn't say what she does there.

She could be a waitress, bartender, or even the club manager for all we know.

As for the dude, he gives a bad name to resposible gun ownership.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Article headline:
    "Veteran confronts stripper in Dodge County road rage incident"
  • Pole_Doc
    10 years ago
    Shadowcat,

Are we reading 2 different headliners? Here is exactly what you have written at the top of this thread (copied and pasted):

"CLYMAN - A veteran is accused of confronting a gentleman's club employee in a road rage clash in Dodge County"

The word "stripper" is absent. Again I ask, how do we know the 29 year old woman, named in the article, is a stripper?

• thug
    10 years ago
    I love guns & strippers.

but I keep them separate as I have learned they don't go together.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    If 'cat says she's a stripper, that's good enough for me
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Always have a gun in the glove box.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Bitch less...shoot more
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion