tuscl

Dancers and Precious Stones

We've often discussed dancers names on this board. Seeing Steve's old post about Jade brought back memories of the dancers that I've known named after Precious stones-

Diamond
Sapphire
Ruby
Jade
Crystal
Pearl

Although not precious stones, I've also met a Goldy and a Silver. I knew a civie gal named Amethyst but never a stripper. And plenty of gals named Precious(insert big gal joke here).

13 comments

• GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Jade is a pretty name.

A few times per year I get to North Carolina and I always go to Harpers and they have a Diamond and Ruby who works there.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Once met a dancer named Moissanite she looked a lot like another dancer named Diamond, but there was just something unnatural about her.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I'm seeing less of the gem based names and more Mercedes, Porsche, Bentley. Waiting for a Chevy or Toyota to show up at the more divier clubs :)
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Don't forget about

Amber
    Coral
    Onyx
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Moonstone - oops, wrong thread
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I met one who called herself "White Diamond".
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Dancers should more correctly be named after semi-precious stones. Amber, Topaz, Jade.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    At one of the clubs I go to there was a time when two dancers worked there together named, "Gem" and "Jewel." They both had friendly arguments over who was the more precious (also a common dancer stage name).
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Used to know one named Peebles and she looked like Bam Bam's GF.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @IME-Haha.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    In complete contrast to Shadowcat's story, I met one named Black Diamond once. Bizarrely enough, that's also a KISS song about a prostitute, but whether she was aware of that I can't say.

FWIW, in real life, I know (or more accurately, know about) a Jade (my coworker's daughter, and quite cute, too).
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Judging by some horrible stories here, I think a lot of guys met
    Fools Gold
  • kingcripple
    10 years ago
    ive met diamond and ruby. jade and crystal can be a girls real name as can ruby. i may have met a jade and crystal i do not know
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion