tuscl

Skill Level

jerikson40
New York
One topic that, IMO, is very important when strippers or women in general are concerned is the area of sexual skill level. But as important as it is, I never hear it discussed. You always hear how hot a provider is, but that's just not the whole story. You could have a 10+ girl who just lays flat on her back and does her nails while you bang her, and for me at least, that's a total waste.

Unfortunately, recently I've come across a surprisingly large number of strippers/lap dancers who seem to have very poor skills at making their customers feel good. Even VHM club dancers who seemed to be slam dunk for some excellent HJ or BBBJ or lap dance action turned out to be amazingly inept at the most common skills. I mean, a black dancer in a recognized black club in the heart of the hood, where mileage is king, couldn't even do a decent HJ. I came out of there with a dick that was rubbed sore.

Really? Lacking the most basic skills? I don't know. Maybe I've just encountered a bad spell, but in all my years is seems like something is missing with the current crop of dancers. They just don't seem to give a shit and would rather bury their heads in their cellphones than attend to a group of waiting customers. And when they do they're just not really into it.

17 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Sorry, jerkoffson, but it isn't clear in all your whining what your actual question is. Please be so kind as to clarify. Thanks!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @jerikson40 dude...Dougsta can sometimes be a bit harsh, but he has a point here. You're being a buzzkill my man. On this and other threads. Relax and have fun. Or find another hobby if you don't like the occasional bad HJ.

Tell you what...next time you see a chick pull out a sandpaper condom, just tell her you'd like a different girl. One that'll make you go "WEEE-YAWWW!!!"
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    The cell phones again? I'm guessing that they were texting the customers that they actually care about. You know - the ones who they save their best services for. ;)

Seriously though jerikson, just find better strippers. ITC p4p is always hit or miss and always has been in my experience. Just keep trying until you find a couple of good ones and then give them your repeat business. Simple.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    Customer service? Caring attention? Where does he get these expectations? You have to create your own reality in this trade. Strippers eat their young. jeez.....
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    She rubed you raw on purpose since dancers secretly resent us.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Dancers especially resent whiney old fucks like jerkoffson. He should be appreciative that they tolerate him at all. If you were a stripper and a complaining asshole like jerkoffson came in wouldn't you do as little as possible for him to help to get rid of him?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Just because a dancer is Black, int the hood, doesn't mean that she should automatically be a sex machine. Geez, talk about stereotyping.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    It’s so hard to find good help these days
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "Just because a dancer is Black, int the hood, doesn't mean that she should automatically be a sex machine. Geez, talk about stereotyping."

I love black women. I often prefer black women. I've dated black women. And Asian women. And some/most stereotypes are based in some bit of reality. If you don't believe that you're dreaming.

Anyone who has been to some of the black clubs in the LA hood that I frequent knows very well that most black strippers are FAR more open to very/super high mileage than the average white stripper. And that's a good thing, not a bad/biased stereotype. It reflects, IMO, an attitude that is less selfish and more ready to please than many white girls. That's a good thing, IMO.

My only point here was a SENSE that in recent years the general attitudes of dancers seems to be changing overall towards a more self centered attitude. Maybe I'm wrong. Now you're free to blame that on my if it helps you feel better, but since none of you know squat about how I treat dancers, only your personal biases and stereotypes, I'd suggest you tap the brakes on your opinions a bit.

I also see this as one aspect of a general cultural shift towards a more self centered, instant gratification society, where kids especially seem to thing they should be superstars, and are more concerned about how many LIKES they get than anything.

But maybe I'm wrong.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    By the way Mr. Spic, as one who frequents LA area high mileage clubs, tell me the most common nationalities who perform VHM or higher services at strip clubs. And try not to be racially biased okay?

Go ahead. We're waiting.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "@jerikson40 dude...Dougsta can sometimes be a bit harsh, but he has a point here. You're being a buzzkill my man."

Not knowing what dougster said I can't comment.

And yes, you can say that the perspective and reality I inject into discussions might be seen as a buzzkill. Wow, that sucks ha? As someone recently mentioned to me, if you don't like it don't read it.

But with all the silly screwing around that is done on this forum, isn't a little different perspective something you can handle?
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    jerkoffson translation:

Wah! Wah! My Depends diaper needs changing!

• DoctorPhil
    10 years ago
    @sclvr5005 ”So just ignore him like everyone else here does.”

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…

hey spidey, do you or do you not have jerikson40 on ignore like everyone else? or is this some kind of man crush? homosexuality is nothing to be afraid of little buddy. go ahead and let it all out
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Skill and stripper don't go together
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Ahh, it's all about communication. Praise her, butter her up, then tell her what you want and what you expect. If you hire a guy to paint your house and he's leaving holidays, you'll tell him. Same thing with strippers/hookers. Wow, honey, you've got a great body. But your rubbing me too hard. Maybe try some lube I brought? Hear lets get on your knees and let me fuck your mouth. No teeth, now just like anyone else, we all need direction from time to time.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    Don't leave out enthusiasm to go with that skill set!
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    I have found a pretty fair drop in just plain lap dance skills, let alone extras. Ten years ago, at least half the dancers were very good at a smooth gliding lap dance, and twenty years ago at least three quarters were.

Now at least two thirds of the dancers just think all they have to do is press down real hard on my cock and rub their ass slightly, and occasionally rub their tits in my face and I'll be happy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion